Non combat Lord

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, I have a bizarre question: I'm asking a total overhaul with european map. For Banner lord II.

So I'm I made a ruler, and that ruler should not fight or lead a party. Like some women In the game, you can meet them always in a castle or town doing nothings, in same way he should stay home.

Otherwise he is going around to make fiesta everywhere, and should not.

Someone could help me?

Thx :???:

beh, already he has nothing, I try to left the rest of skills like politics and that.
One more question, I see in the game some lord ( like childs or the rebel faction ) are generated randomyl, now, if this ruler die I would replace him with a ranfom generated Npc, like major, or duchy from republican city in Crusader King 3.
This because i'mt trying to create a kind of city republic in fact, and every time the lord dye, should be a new one who replace him.

Thank you :=)

Upvote 0
AFAIK you would need C# coding to ensure replacement rulers are also noncombatants. It wouldn't be an xml edit.
An alternative approach might be to disable ageing to ensure your noncombatant ruler remains in place. I'm told, if you turn off birth and death no one will age. I haven't tried it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom