Nobody reads your suggestions and tips for improving the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah Idk about this one, obviously they can't read everything, but did you see the latest patch they released? It fixed 100% of the crashing issues that my friends and others were having. I'm confident they're on top of things.

I'm not disappointed? Shlomo, it is obvious that you didn't read any blog before or didn't listen interviews with Armagan or developers. I listened every interview with developers, both in Turkish and in English, I was expecting this, bugs and crashes, optimization problems unbalanced things. for me, most of the Bannerlord players didn't play an Early Access game before.

[QUOTE = "Tukata, publicación: 9276680, miembro: 515709"]
Jaja, claramente no sabes lo que le pasó a Imperator: Roma. Mismo fenómeno Mucha gente jugó durante los primeros días, luego de una o dos semanas ya no había nadie. Incluso los que defendieron el juego con mayor ferocidad y pretendieron que iban a jugar durante "años" lo abandonaron después de una o dos semanas.
Me temo que será lo mismo con Bannerlord, desafortunadamente.
Solo recuerda mi publicación en unas pocas semanas.
[/ CITAR]

Hear what happened to that game does not mean that the same thing happens to you, yesterday they gave you a patch where they solved many errors in the game, Taleworlds will continue to fix the errors and add mechanisms. Who do you think you are to prevent the future of the game? when Bannerlord is barely 3 days from launch as EA. Just let TW fix it and you will be wrong

Just remember my post. You'll see in a week that I wasn't wrong :xf-wink:

I think the most important issues are being forwarded to the developers as we've seen a lot of fixes during the first two days, after all. I'm pretty sure many of them have stuff to do that isn't reading the forums though.

As for player suggestions, I see quite a lot of them that are just way too ambitious. Players suggest introducing brand new features or completely reworking existing systems like it's something the devs can do on a whim. I really hope the devs are not wasting too much time reading those. I know any player who takes the time to write down a suggestion means well, but some of them really have a disturbingly naive sense of what game (or really any kind of) development entails.

Yeah Idk about this one, obviously they can't read everything, but did you see the latest patch they released? It fixed 100% of the crashing issues that my friends and others were having. I'm confident they're on top of things.
I hope so... but they did have an easier time finding crash issues since the game offers to send a crash report.

Unfortunately, no balance report is sent when you get annihilated by forest bandits

I hope they at least noted the world-dominating snowballing issue. Might take a while to figure out how to fix it, but it kills any desire to play the game once you've experienced it.

I know we're all I'am quite disappointed at the current state of the game, the bugs, the missing features etc. But I'm pretty sure no Taleworlds employee reads any of the litany of suggestions. They sure didn't during the beta. And it's been 8 years.

FTFY. This is exactly what I've expected from an EARLY ACCESS.

Why? Are you forgetting how barebones Native was for Warband?

In fairness, Warband wasn't in development for eight years. As such, expectations were lower, and work on the game also progressed more quickly.

The developers also didn't hide behind a wall of silence for years at a time, unlike with Bannerlord. Remember when the blog posts stopped completely for well over a year?

Everything about this game was shrouded in half truths, misinformation, and secrecy, which again wasn't the case with Warband.

In fairness, Warband wasn't in development for eight years. As such, expectations were lower, and work on the game also progressed more quickly.

The developers also didn't hide behind a wall of silence for years at a time, unlike with Bannerlord. Remember when the blog posts stopped completely for well over a year?

Everything about this game was shrouded in half truths, misinformation, and secrecy, which again wasn't the case with Warband.
Bannerlord wasn't developed for 8 years either, they announced it, had to then create an entire new engine, redo that engine, create the game, scrap most of the game and start again, scrap and redo many features multiple times, in all honestly it was a cluster**** which is obvious to everyone, but still this isn't 8 years of development as everyone claims.

But anyway, people seem to forget it was the mods that made Warband so replayable, not the Native campaign.

Come on guys, there's no reason to keep pretending this game met your expectations :wink:. It's basically a carbon copy of Warband that looks a little nice with 20x the bugs and broken features.

When I heard it was releasing at the end of March I got really hyped up, then found out it was going to be EA and adjusted my expectationd, so yes I did expect loads of bugs, glitches and errors. Far more than what I've seen personally in fact. I didn't keep up to date with TW, their blogs or anything, but apparently they were fully above board and telling everyone the game would be in this state for EA.

Also they've already pushed out a couple of patches fixing a list of issues - they're clearly keeping an eye on things in some way. Most of the bugs i've ran into have been typos. If my game didn't randomly crash my system then I'd honestly already be content with what it is, will definitely be getting my money's worth and then some.

Haha, you clearly don't know what happened to Imperator : Rome. Same phenomenon. A lot of people played during the first days, then after one or two weeks there was nobody anymore. Even the ones that defended the game the most ferociously and pretended that they were going to play for "years" deserted it after one or two weeks.
I fear it'll be the same with Bannerlord, unfortunately.
Just remember my post in a few weeks.

I dunno about, you could be right, but chances are against that happening. Warband released a decade ago, and people still play it. It's had more average players than Imperator Rome for every month that game has been out lol. Bannerlord is like a remastered Warband. The bugs and stuff can be fixed, and this should be a lot more mod-friendly too. It's well poised to be a long burner IMO. Maybe multiplayer will dwindle quick, but I can see people playing singleplayer for years ez.

Bannerlord wasn't developed for 8 years either, they announced it, had to then create an entire new engine, redo that engine, create the game, scrap most of the game and start again, scrap and redo many features multiple times, in all honestly it was a cluster**** which is obvious to everyone, but still this isn't 8 years of development as everyone claims.

But anyway, people seem to forget it was the mods that made Warband so replayable, not the Native campaign.

They never admitted these development issues though, did they? I recall them been extremely evasive whenever they were asked why the game was taking so long.

The game is amazing. Bugs will eventually be patched, but the core gameplay is beyond what I imagined bannerlord would be. You and people like you are just bunch of cry babies with no patience. If you didn't want to ride out the bugs, you should have waited for the full release :wink:

Back
Top Bottom