Hrod: 0
Mynes: 3
Surkan: 2
Roberta: 3
Elwaen: 2

Trading rules
Trades can include up to 5 players.
3 Trades per team.
Trades are only avaible from 16/02 until 2/03.
Players who want to demand a trade offering valid reasoning have to contact the admin team. Have in mind that you should speak with your team captain first, find out if the situation is avoidable.

Post the trades in the following format:

"Team 1 name"' traded players:
"Team 2 name"' traded players:

kanes Team Traded players: lapache and nexoner
habits Team Traded players: napoleon

kanes Team Traded players: cow
surkants Team Traded players: ismar
(Cow and ismar trade might take some time to confirm as surkan is looking at his options for now.)

I don't see why? He really wants Lapache and sees value in him. Also I gave him Nexoner as an addition to make it more fair. I don't see why it should be denied?

replace lapache with "GUACC" and the trade is unfair, yet im 10x the man lapache is

KaneMaB said:
I don't see why? He really wants Lapache and sees value in him. Also I gave him Nexoner as an addition to make it more fair. I don't see why it should be denied?

If you can't see why trading Napoleon for Lapache and Nexoner is a terrible trade in terms of balance I don't know what to say to convince you.

OurGloriousLeader said:
KaneMaB said:

If you can't see why trading Napoleon for Lapache and Nexoner is a terrible trade in terms of balance I don't know what to say to convince you.
I can even argue why I want to trade Napo for Nexoner and Lapache. xD add me on steam if you want to talk about this but lets keep this thread civil and stop the spamming

OurGloriousLeader said:
to putting them on the same tier
I'm flattered, but let's think for real.

Pache costs 2.5M, Nexoner – 750K, Napoleon – 5.75M.
This is a captain's choice, so you may say nothing about player's levels after conducted auction. That is why bidding are exists – to make the teams balanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom