Neverending AI Recruit Rush

Users who are viewing this thread

DeonBradley

Recruit
I'm having this issue trying to start my empire. I'll win a massive battle, take 7-8 Lord's/Mercs prisoners, and then within 2-3 days in game they are back with 400+ (1/2 being recruits) armies attacking me again.

I cant make any ground as I am constantly overwhelmed by this horde of bull**** recruit armies lead by commanders I just captured 3 freaking days ago. I find it difficult to garrison up my castles as I then can't maintain my army to stop the Mongolian hordes that pillage all my villages and create massive 1,000 unit armies by combing all their recruit armies then head towards my castles.

Is this really what was intended? To have these neverending hordes getting slaughtered by my smaller but more superior troops just to have them come back for more in the next couple of days?

Any tips on how to keep the AI from doing this would be appreciated.

Based on what was written in the patch notes and in the known issues they are working on it.
It is most certainly not the way it should be. Annoying to say the least... and discouraging. Once you start your own kingdom it's just a neverending war.

Based on what was written in the patch notes and in the known issues they are working on it.
It is most certainly not the way it should be. Annoying to say the least... and discouraging. Once you start your own kingdom it's just a neverending war.
Unfortunate for now, may have to just join a faction until it's fixed.

I wouldn't mind the prisoners escaping if they weren't allowed to come back with massive armies containing all of the people I just fought. I mean ****, I can't recruit armies that fast but they seem to have millions of recruits on deck just waiting to go off to war and die.

Unfortunate for now, may have to just join a faction until it's fixed.
Even this didn´t worked for me. There is nothing reasonable you could do to stop the never ending wave of crap armies if you fight a stronger faction without pinning your relations to -100.

AI lord can conjure some of his/her army out of thin air may be half if army cap and recruit another half the way you can do is convince them to join you or execute them i guess and yeah they will come at you hard and non stop because dev set them to get their magic army and AI is pretty aggressive too one they see you weak all will declare war on you so I'm at war with 3 faction all the time XD

Back
Top Bottom