NA Battlefield » Public Battle Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Good to see you guys got the new server box up!  :mrgreen:  :party:

NAME: Nero
EXPERIENCE: Former server owner of the older servers
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE ADMIN: Not a lot of people are active/even use the admin password, I was one of the few who even admin'd on the server consistently. Plus, I like to ensure a happy and fun environment for people to play on by getting rid of the team killers who hop on and ruin that environment.  :iamamoron:

That's really awesome! I'll definitely donate, unless the server smells like cheap tuna. Don't let me down guys. Now I have to convert GK_tdm  players over to battle. You think they'll go for it? You could always throw in dresses and katanas, that'll win them over hehe.

Seriously though, I do appreciate it. Also, un**** you Arys. :smile:

Enjoy your 0 playerbase because
>you made it medium
>you changed the gold to 1000
>you replaced the good native maps with a bunch of trash custom maps
>you don't actually play the game

NAME: Maccle
EXPERIENCE: I have a huge amount of NW admin experience but native people generally think that doesn't count. In native ive been an admin for all the wpl servers and thats about it.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE ADMIN: Because im tired of Gorlock purposely tking at spawn and no one doing anything.

maccle said:
NAME: Maccle
EXPERIENCE: I have a huge amount of NW admin experience but native people generally think that doesn't count. In native ive been an admin for all the wpl servers and thats about it.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE ADMIN: I want to get some admin experience in native and uphold the integrity of the memefield!

come up with some original reason to be admin you nig nog

Thunderbeu said:
NAME: Funda
EXPERIENCE:tk memefield
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE ADMIN: i want to uphold the integrity of the memefield through firm but fair adminship.

If there are only 3 admins at least put up ban polls until a lot more admins are added please; people just come on and teamkill every round and nobody can stop them from coming right back.

Fail_BEANSACKS said:
If there are only 3 admins at least put up ban polls until a lot more admins are added please; people just come on and teamkill every round and nobody can stop them from coming right back.

I disabled bans due to trolls poll banning random people. We'll get some admins up soon, don't worry.

NAME: EbBanian
EXPERIENCE:GK Administration
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE ADMIN:Getting teamkilled as soon as you spawn in by some PW spastic gets boring quickly

Back
Top Bottom