NA Battlefield » Public Battle Server

Users who are viewing this thread

werd7.png

INFORMATION

» DONATIONS

Are you enjoying the server? If so, please help keep it running! The server box is costly, and we aren't generating any revenue from it. So the only way we can keep it up is through donations. Every donation counts, even the little ones. If you'd like to donate, then please click here.

» CONTACT US

Z4WjgsZ.gif
[email protected]

ler7hzy.gif
ARYS
ler7hzy.gif
TITO
ler7hzy.gif
CALAMITY

» MAP POOL
Verloren, Sandi, River Village, Mountain Fortress, Fort of Honor, Naval Outpost, Nord Town, Castellum, Reveran Village, Ruins, Frosty Battle, Frosthaven, Legacy Town, Desert Town

» BANLIST
DATENAMEREASONLENGTHAPPEAL
1/5/17ANDREIDDOSPERMANENTNO CHANCE
3/1/17REMPICAMASS TEAMKILLINGPERMANENTNO CHANCE

5620582193_07207bc789_o.png
» RULES

Please keep in mind the spirit of the ruleset. Players who have been banned and join under a different ID are not exempt from their punishment, and will be banned on sight.

[list type=decimal]
[*][size=12pt] No purposely Team Killing/Team Wounding. Team Killing will result in a kick, and then a temporary ban. Repeated offenses will result in a permanent ban.
[*][size=12pt] No delaying rounds. Round Delaying is purposefully avoiding the enemy team as the last one alive for as long as possible. Breaking this rule will result in a kick.

[*][size=12pt] No Glitching/Hacking. Glitching is exploiting a flaw in the map unintended by the maker of the map. Hacking is altering game codes for an unfair advantage over other players. Examples would be: Aimbot, Autoblock, etc. Bannerpacks and different reticles are exempt from this rule. Glitching will result in being moved to spec, and then a kick. Hacking will result in a permanent ban.

[*][size=12pt] No Poll Abuse. This includes making polls without a valid reason and repeatedly spamming polls. This will result in a warning, and then a temp ban for repeated offenses.

[*][size=12pt] Do not impersonate other clans/players. Do not put on the tags of a clan you are not a part in, or put on the name of another player without their permission. Impersonation will result in a kick, and then a temporary ban. 

[*][size=12pt] Do not spam chat. This consists of repeatedly sending messages into chat. Spamming chat will result in a mute.
[/list]

» UNBAN APPEAL
Code:
[b]NAME:[/b]
[b]REASON FOR BAN:[/b]
[b]REASON FOR UNBAN:[/b]

» ADMIN APPLICATION
Code:
[b]EXPERIENCE:[/b]
[b]WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE ADMIN:[/b]

» BAN REQUESTS
Code:
[b]REASON FOR BAN:[/b]
[b]DATE:[/b]

» MAP SUBMISSIONS
Code:
[b]MAP NAME:[/b]
[b]SCN DOWNLOAD:[/b]
[b]TERRAIN CODE:[/b]

NAME: moel
EXPERIENCE: hcrp, tk_battelfield, persitant world
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE ADMIN: i was veteran admin of tk_battlefield, the most popular NA battle server to date. i made some of the rules that u copied. ppl always msg me to get on to ban people. i find happiness in banning poeple.

ty

NAME: Troubadour
EXPERIENCE: UNAC 6 Admin, WWC Admin, referee'd a couple tournaments, admin'd tK at one point as well.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE ADMIN: Pubs are one of the most important ways of recruiting new players, and I want to help make sure the new guys have the best experience possible.

NAME: Funda
EXPERIENCE:tk memefield
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE ADMIN: i want to uphold the integrity of the memefield through firm but fair adminship.

NAME: ummmmmmmidk my name XDDD
EXPERIENCE: leader of super srs NA clan fighting to be the BEST, i once hosted my own sever with bots in it and it was pretty lit
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE ADMIN: to feel important cause my self confidence is so low from being bullied in real life i need the feeling of being powerful and able to BAN MY BULLIES, cause no one should be able to say mean things about me

NAME: Fun fengay
EXPERIENCE: Also leader of super srs NA clan that fights 2 be the best, admin of pom for 5 minutes, hosted several NA servers without bots, also once held a girl's hand
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE ADMIN: I like pub servers also I like fun I will bring fun to the server and stop bullies because they ruin fun

NAME: Love
EXPERIENCE: Wfas abused admin by xDing on rooftops and lmaoing at the bads, Professional admin of many different game genres with beautiful memes
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE ADMIN: To promote my message of being beautiful and that nobody should ever lose faith in love and sexual tensions that may rise within your heart and bowels.

Guaccmoleboy said:
NAME: moel
EXPERIENCE: hcrp, tk_battelfield, persitant world
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE ADMIN: i was veteran admin of tk_battlefield, the most popular NA battle server to date. i made some of the rules that u copied. ppl always msg me to get on to ban people. i find happiness in banning poeple.

ty

Denied.

The_Troubadour said:
NAME: Troubadour
EXPERIENCE: UNAC 6 Admin, WWC Admin, referee'd a couple tournaments, admin'd tK at one point as well.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE ADMIN: Pubs are one of the most important ways of recruiting new players, and I want to help make sure the new guys have the best experience possible.

Denied.

Thunderbeu said:
NAME: Funda
EXPERIENCE:tk memefield
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE ADMIN: i want to uphold the integrity of the memefield through firm but fair adminship.

Denied.

ummmmmmmidk said:
NAME: ummmmmmmidk my name XDDD
EXPERIENCE: leader of super srs NA clan fighting to be the BEST, i once hosted my own sever with bots in it and it was pretty lit
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE ADMIN: to feel important cause my self confidence is so low from being bullied in real life i need the feeling of being powerful and able to BAN MY BULLIES, cause no one should be able to say mean things about me

Denied.

fengay said:
NAME: Fun fengay
EXPERIENCE: Also leader of super srs NA clan that fights 2 be the best, admin of pom for 5 minutes, hosted several NA servers without bots, also once held a girl's hand
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE ADMIN: I like pub servers also I like fun I will bring fun to the server and stop bullies because they ruin fun

Denied.

Vanilla Love said:
NAME: Love
EXPERIENCE: Wfas abused admin by xDing on rooftops and lmaoing at the bads, Professional admin of many different game genres with beautiful memes
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE ADMIN: To promote my message of being beautiful and that nobody should ever lose faith in love and sexual tensions that may rise within your heart and bowels.

Accepted.

NAME: Platinum Donko
EXPERIENCE: admin of POM ( albeit short lived before the server died) Admin of the Alpha Alliance DM server in 2012, admin on NA duel when it was wK controlled , bachelors degree in business management. admin on my ts server , experience dealing with retards 24/7 ( aka co leader of TSB) 6'5". can speak english
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE ADMIN: I strive to make the PUB scene truly great. also there is rarely admins on at 3am PST and somebody needs to do it.

NAME: Bu-bu-bu-buuuuuubs
EXPERIENCE: WFaS battle server admin, PW admin, UNAC 6 & NA WMT admin (lol).
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE ADMIN: I play a lot of pub battle and it's always nice to have an admin present on the servers in case some take it into their own hands to ruin other players fun.

:][

NAME:wK_Beer
EXPERIENCE:Admined PRT server beack in the day and GK siege
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE ADMIN: I have a big dong

Back
Top Bottom