NA Battlefield » Public Battle Server

Users who are viewing this thread

NAME: Nevino
EXPERIENCE: ref in WPL 1+2, stream moderator for BladeCast.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE ADMIN: I've always had fun with battle and I'm one of the few I think that enjoy it more than WBMM, I'm active and want to help people enjoy server, without trolls.

maccle said:
NAME: Maccle
EXPERIENCE: I have a huge amount of NW admin experience but native people generally think that doesn't count. In native ive been an admin for all the wpl servers and thats about it.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE ADMIN: Because im tired of Gorlock purposely tking at spawn and no one doing anything.
changed reason

NAME: Snoop
EXPERIENCE: In the early game, I was the only non-GK admin on GK siege server. I policed the server during the late hours for years. When I was made admin, the server was actually playable during the late hours.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE ADMIN: I want the server to succeed.

NAME: Ostulor
EXPERIENCE: None
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE ADMIN: I'd like to think I'm level-headed and I just want to be able to kick the inevitable late night tkers.

NAME: Prime
EXPERIENCE: Been an admin for tK_Battlefield since it came up
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE ADMIN: Not enough admins atm and i'm on the server frequently

XeleonPrime said:
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE ADMIN: Not enough admins atm and i'm on the server frequently

Do not make this man admin. He WILL abuse his power

ACanadianPolarBear said:
XeleonPrime said:

Do not make this man admin. He WILL abuse his power
that's not what you were saying in my inbox  :oops: :wink:

maccle said:
junkmonk said:
Why is there a password on the server...
??

I realized now that it said "Incorrect Authorization Key" not "Incorrect Password". The authorization key error usually happens when two people are using the same serial number in one server, but as far as I am aware I am the only one who uses this serial key. I attempted to join when there were 20 people in the server.

Server is back up.

You might have to re-favorite it, it's on a new box with DDoS protection (it's not a meme, it's been tested and works).

Let me know if their is any problems.

Back
Top Bottom