[NA] - [ Avalon ] - Main - Thread - [ Avalon Rev3 - LIVE ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trojan for the final time is officially closed.  On behalf of everyone who has ever worked for us during our successful runs thank you.

Shout outs to well Peasant for starting it, Toby for keeping it alive. Top for being amazing, Ice_Cube for being the most amazing troll one could possibly trust being admin, he was good but he went back to real life.  Cloaked man, Fexm2k, Ramero , Terath, Theotian, austro " you did help and I remember, jerk face ", toby's team even though toby ended up being one of the ultimega trolls of PW.  "Rodric, diabloz, Sambrosia, Venesia "spelled it wrong". and more.  It was off the top of my head there were many more.  Splintert for his maps xD

This thread will be closed within a day, I just wanted to give a big shoutout for all the energy put into holding down the community for so long.  I forgot the names of probably 20 people who worked with trojan total so sorry. 

Thank you all, and I am happy to see PW active, though it is a mod, it is still more fun than most bleh any other games out there, we just need to spread the word. !!!

I'm going to double post and say, I never liked the trojan name from the beginning and always wanted to change it. I would wrap my **** and in that name and not give a ****!

North korea strikes again! xD  Trojan has a place in the hearts of PW.  And we will prove it.  I'm doing some work for a company today that will earn me a few month of free service, and I will try to do some more work to earn even more free service.  Setting up FTP accounts, control panels and more.  I really like doing this kind of work. 

That is completely untrue, I donated my time to your server, never spawned in anything unless it was like a dress or some food for some miners once.  I was friendly to the players and they liked me.  I don't get why you think I did a bad job.  I didn't have to help you, you know.  I know my name has come up many times for being wishy washy publicly for being feisty and having a mouth, but there are many that know that I am honorable, and can be trusted. 

Nimueh said:
That is completely untrue, I donated my time to your server, never spawned in anything unless it was like a dress or some food for some miners once.  I was friendly to the players and they liked me.  I don't get why you think I did a bad job.  I didn't have to help you, you know.  I know my name has come up many times for being wishy washy publicly for being feisty and having a mouth, but there are many that know that I am honorable, and can be trusted.

Agreed. <3

Give me some examples, I wasn't even on that much, and I have no memory of ever abusing.  If anything I got turned off because your admins were robbing players while logged in as admin, so I kind of gave up and started running my own server again.  I swear I was not abusing though, i tried to come back and help out when ever I saw you guys had pop and might of needed experienced help.  I have dealt with 70+ player pops on my own and kept things under control and am quite experienced.  So I was trying to help.  I never once abused.  So I'm sorry you got the wrong impression man, I really thought we were cool, and I wondered why you just vanished off my steam list.  Anyway man, please tell me anything I did legit that was breaking any admin rules, because I really thought I was being really friendly to the players and helpful. 

robindelang2 said:
*Sigh*

Trojan has "died" like 10 times now, let it ******** die or let it live.

Stop with the post of finally dead and then reviving it a month later.
We got us a server for 3 months for free its up to us how we wanna use it if you dont wanna play on it then dont its that simple. I do understand that the constant revival can seem stupid but i dont control the post.

Come join us this weekend, we have treats.  New map up, well, new edit of old map.  It is very nice though. 

yUOG0v2.jpg

If we are going to stay open we need more admin help, I am busy making music and going to school. 

I will still be here, I just don't want to be the only admin on. so here we go. 

How long have you played Trojan:

How committed are you:

What is your steam:

Past admin experience:

Why would you be a good admin?:

We need active admins, so be active if you wish to apply! 

Tell your friends to come play while you get some practice.

Also post at http://www.usroleplay.enjin.com but I will check here too.

Add phuckue on steam to talk to me.

Announcement

There will be a reset tonight to change our admin password again, website has already been transferred and any questionable admins have been removed. 

We had an incident today where someone got bullied into giving out the pass, and also there have been significant security holes located in our now "old website" which our banking system revolved around, so to prevent potential abuse, we dumped that system tonight and went ahead and switch websites.  Keeping an extremely keen eye on new recruits.  All potential security threats to server and or the banking system have been addressed, and will be finalized with a reset tonight once people start to go to bed. 

Good ol PW for yee.

you can now find us at the simple yet functional http://www.usroleplay.enjin.com

Nimueh said:
Announcement

There will be a reset tonight to change our admin password again, website has already been transferred and any questionable admins have been removed. 

We had an incident today where someone got bullied into giving out the pass, and also there have been significant security holes located in our now "old website" which our banking system revolved around, so to prevent potential abuse, we dumped that system tonight and went ahead and switch websites.  Keeping an extremely keen eye on new recruits.  All potential security threats to server and or the banking system have been addressed, and will be finalized with a reset tonight once people start to go to bed. 

Good ol PW for yee.

you can now find us at the simple yet functional http://www.usroleplay.enjin.com

"Where someone got bullied", I saw your other thread and I can't help but find it amusing. If your admins cave in under pressure, then they shouldn't really be admins. Also, perhaps you should consider using nameserver, it tends to help limit damage caused in instances of the password being leaked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom