Version number
v1.2.7.31207
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:
Hi! Greetings from Argentina.
Unfortunately I have to come to the forums to be able to consult with whom I have to deal with the following problem:
Yesterday I bought the game Mount and Blade 2 for PC from the "Xbox" app that I have installed on Windows 11. After installing, when I start the game it asks me again to log in on XBOX LIVE with my Microsoft account, but it gives me an error connection (I don't have credentials problems because I am correctly logged in to the application), and it asks me to try again but won't work. Without being able to validate my account, the game does not start, the screen remains on "enter to play or escape to select profile"
I tried many resolution options that are being circulated both in these forums and in the Microsoft ones, but nothing solves my problem, I also didn't find a post with this same problem and THAT IT WAS SOLVED.Can someone please help me? Is this a direct problem with the game or do I have to wait for the Microsoft help bot to give me some help?
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: no, I haven't
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: gtx 1660 super
GPU Driver Version: Geforce experience 551.61 (latest)
CPU: ryzen 5 3600
RAM: 16gb ddr4 3200MHz
Motherboard: PRIME B550M-A
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD 500GB

This issue is on the Microsoft's end. We also experienced the same issue. You can try logging on Microsoft Store and try to launch the game. We are sorry to not be able to offer adequate help on this matter. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I'm with Microsoft support right now, and we've tried everything but nothing has worked. It seems to be an account problem on Xbox Live, because both in the game and in the Microsoft Store the session does not start. Have you been able to advance a resolution by trying on your own?

Hello, good afternoon. It has been several weeks since the purchase of the game and the problem with xbox live persists. From Microsoft I have not been given any useful help, so I ask you if you have had any progress.
These days I have been working with 4 services, making sure they start with the computer:
XblAuthManager: Xbox authentication management.
XblGameSave: Xbox Live game saving
XboxGipSvc: Xbox accessory management service
XboxNetApiSvc: Xbox Live Network Service

I have also tried closing the Microsoft Store app but it no longer lets me sign in (same problem as with Mount and Blade 2). I went to the settings section ---> applications and restored and restarted both the "Xbox" app and the "Xbox live" app. But no result.

I spent 20usd, which in my country is quite a lot of money and I would really like to be able to play. I would really like to find an answer but I just wouldn't be able to.

Last edited:
Summary:
Hi! Greetings from Argentina.
Unfortunately I have to come to the forums to be able to consult with whom I have to deal with the following problem:
Yesterday I bought the game Mount and Blade 2 for PC from the "Xbox" app that I have installed on Windows 11. After installing, when I start the game it asks me again to log in on XBOX LIVE with my Microsoft account, but it gives me an error connection (I don't have credentials problems because I am correctly logged in to the application), and it asks me to try again but won't work. Without being able to validate my account, the game does not start, the screen remains on "enter to play or escape to select profile"
I tried many resolution options that are being circulated both in these forums and in the Microsoft ones, but nothing solves my problem, I also didn't find a post with this same problem and THAT IT WAS SOLVED.Can someone please help me? Is this a direct problem with the game or do I have to wait for the Microsoft help bot to give me some help?
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: no, I haven't
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: gtx 1660 super
GPU Driver Version: Geforce experience 551.61 (latest)
CPU: ryzen 5 3600
RAM: 16gb ddr4 3200MHz
Motherboard: PRIME B550M-A
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD 500GB
Did you solve this issue? If so would you like to join the Xbox community for some Captains Mode matches?

Hello, good afternoon. It has been several weeks since the purchase of the game and the problem with xbox live persists. From Microsoft I have not been given any useful help, so I ask you if you have had any progress.
These days I have been working with 4 services, making sure they start with the computer:
XblAuthManager: Xbox authentication management.
XblGameSave: Xbox Live game saving
XboxGipSvc: Xbox accessory management service
XboxNetApiSvc: Xbox Live Network Service

I have also tried closing the Microsoft Store app but it no longer lets me sign in (same problem as with Mount and Blade 2). I went to the settings section ---> applications and restored and restarted both the "Xbox" app and the "Xbox live" app. But no result.

I spent 20usd, which in my country is quite a lot of money and I would really like to be able to play. I would really like to find an answer but I just wouldn't be able to.
Have you ensured your PC has the capability to run Bannerlord? There is a website for this.

No, neither Taleworlds nor Xbox have been able to help me solve my "login" problem. Obviously it is not the hardware of my computer, which is detailed at the beginning of the post.

Back
Top Bottom