My criticism

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tchan

Veteran
Is that there is no-one to hunt down!

I mean in MnB the game basically relies on you chasing around people and killing them.. But in this mod it seems there is no one to perform this vital function on.. SO i got bored very quickly and quit.

Tchan said:

I mean in MnB the game basically relies on you chasing around people and killing them.. But in this mod it seems there is no one to perform this vital function on.. SO i got bored very quickly and quit.
:shock:
sorry, can you explain that better?
I cannot understand
Thx
Gabrilduro
PS Did you dwld last version 2.91?

Tchan said:

hmm..this is Musket era, diferrent battle,different tactic.., if you want to chasing around people and killing them with your sword, try some medieval or ancient Mod
you know, it's like comparing medieval total war with Empire total war
thanks..

HarbingerOfDoom said:
My only criticism is that my campaign crashes every third battle or so. Don't know if that's because it's still in beta though.
yes..I'm sorry for Virtual memory Ram issue
please try to Using Game Booster 2 can Help PC performance
here the download Link: http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html

Game Booster 2 Designed to help optimize your PC for smoother, more responsive game play in the latest PC games with the touch of a button, Game Booster helps achieve the performance edge previously only available to highly technical enthusiasts.

It works by updating hardware drivers, downloading essential gaming tools, tweaking system settings for gaming, defragmenting game directories, temporarily shutting down background processes, cleaning RAM, and intensifying processor performance.

All true, Alan. But with version 2.91 I had absolutely NO problems. NONE!
And you know my Pc is not that good :???:
I think ppl aren t just following all our directions :cry:
Gabby
PS: Sorry, out of topic, Alan. But why don t you open also a topic about your future ww2 mod? :wink:
I know you d never ask, that is why I tell you: Open it, ok?  :mrgreen: You deserve it, my friend and you made me so curious with those uniforms, hehehehe :cool:

funny thing. I tried to run this mod on a laptop with only 1/2 gig of ram. and it loaded... of course when I tried to start a new character it crashed =P however 2 gigs of ram later and no problems. I'll try to dig up the specs on the laptop but its not a good one. I'll have to try that PC booster on the laptop since its going to be my "work" computer =p

GABRILDURO said:
Gabby
yess..Gab..I play v. 2.91 too and not crash and no problem at all..i don't know some people still crash :???: but my battle bit a Lag in some heavy forest battle because my medium VGA card..

GABRILDURO said:
PS: Sorry, out of topic, Alan. But why don t you open also a topic about your future ww2 mod? :wink:
I know you d never ask, that is why I tell you: Open it, ok?  :mrgreen: You deserve it, my friend and you made me so curious with those uniforms, hehehehe :cool:
do you mean My 1945:Indonesian War of Independence MoD ??
wawaaaaa No..I 'm too shy to Put my Ugly Mod in here  :sad:
you know my Moding skill Not Good, even machine gun cannot shoot automatic fire because I cannot coding autofire hihihii :lol:
i'm not confident hihihihi :mrgreen:

Alan De Soison said:
GABRILDURO said:
Gabby
yess..Gab..I play v. 2.91 too and not crash and no problem at all..i don't know some people still crash :???: but my battle bit a Lag in some heavy forest battle because my medium VGA card..

GABRILDURO said:
you know my Moding skill Not Good, even machine gun cannot shoot automatic fire because I cannot coding autofire hihihii :lol:
HAHAHAHAh, you will always be our shy Indonesian guy, huh? :wink:
c'mon, start something like I did for Ajolin's Aztec mod
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,166945.0.html
Just as a start, you know. You put there your ideas and creations.....and when ready you will open your own topic on Taleworlds :wink:

GABRILDURO said:
Alan De Soison said:
GABRILDURO said:
Gabby

GABRILDURO said:
HAHAHAHAh, you will always be our shy Indonesian guy, huh? :wink:
c'mon, start something like I did for Ajolin's Aztec mod
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,166945.0.html
Just as a start, you know. You put there your ideas and creations.....and when ready you will open your own topic on Taleworlds :wink:
hiiiii..Ok Gab..I will try to put my ideas Mod..but I don't know to make it or not..cause I'm still busy.. :sad:

HarbingerOfDoom said:
My only criticism is that my campaign crashes every third battle or so. Don't know if that's because it's still in beta though.
I still crash after a few minutes of gameplay. I'm pretty sure I installed it properly. (already reinstalled it)

Dellivis said:
Have you tried to increase your Virtual Memory(VM)? if you haven't go to this thread :HERE. I hope this helps you. If not you could try that game booster
aahh yess increasing Virtual Memory are help lag and crash too.. i just try it and it work  :eek:

Tchan said:

Plenty of people to hunt down, maybe you are getting bored too quickly, try playing on a bit.
I kit my companions out with guns, but I prefer the bow and hand weapons. In battles with a lot of foliage, I prefer to go on foot, and as you will find as the game progresses, it can be fun hunting enemies in the woods, sneaking up on them and "chop"  :cool:  The AI often hides guys who shoot back from hidden positions, very realistic  :grin:

With regards to the guy having crashes, post your spec for me to see, I have no problems at all, but then I do have a very high spec machine. I assume you have updated the obvious, video drivers? Try also down levelling all the options, see how it goes, then slowly tweak them up to find the sweet spot. It does sound though to me driver issues, Warband generally is a memory intensive module, but with 2.91 this mod has been very stable. (Also try disabling sound till it is fixed).
If Gabby's PC works, yours should  :wink:

Some parts of the map have a lot more outlaw/enemy parties than others... the East Coast between New York and Charleston is usually fairly quiet, while the Green Mountains are usually swarming with Forest Ambushers, and the Appalachians are full of wild animal herds, which if rather easy and boring to fight, can be rather profitable... the French and French frontier regions get a good mix of natives and deserters and the like...

You also don't really need to grind your way up all that much to join a faction/go merc - your companions are solid, if not virtually maxed out in many cases from the get go, and prisoners and garrisons both let you (intentionally, afaik) circumvent the party size limit (not that that isn't easily adjusted with TweakMB either...) and with the large number of AI generals per faction, once a war gets underway, there'll be plenty of action.

Personally, I'm torn on the foliage/fighting in dense woods - one moment, it feels awesome, and then the next, it's blatantly obvious that you're the only one having trouble seeing and picking out targets, and it becomes a chore and a source of frustration, particularly in large engagements.

This also applies to the smoke issue brought up in another recent topic - I'd love blind-firing into drifting clouds of smoke on a battlefield shrouded in it (assuming my pc can handle it), but I'd hate to do it knowing I'm the only one who can't pick his targets clear as day...

Yozzer said:
Tchan said:

If Gabby's PC works, yours should  :wink:
:shock: Hah! Yozz, that was a "colpo basso"  :twisted: (let's see if you remember italian still a little  :mrgreen: )
But it is so true! If my PC works, c'mon, some ppl aren' t doing some things right :???:
DO NOT TWEAK ANYTHING not even sounds, music or anything........that is why probably your v.2.91 do not work, Tchan and HarbingerOfDo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom