my castles stop recruiting despite being below wage limit

Users who are viewing this thread

snuggans

Veteran
i have two castles that seem to stop recruiting at 201/301 capacity despite both being about 400 denar below their wage limits, they also have surplus food. is it because militia is being counted towards garrison capacity? is it because of the castallan's office wage reduction that is not being counted so the game thinks im already at wage limit? is it because of food limitations? not sure if i should submit it as a bug report so i'll open this thread instead

edit:
JQLuCs3.png

not sure if this is a coincidence but if you dont subtract the 375.6 (Castallan's Office) then you have a total of 1001 which matches the wage limit i set. so does this mean that the castle is not recruiting because its ignoring Castallan's Office?

Last edited:
This is dumb of me but how do you get a settlement to recruit? I thought the only auto recruiting is through militia training. I thought everything else was me manually dropping troops into the garrison.

is it because militia is being counted towards garrison capacity?
no
is it because of the castallan's office wage reduction that is not being counted so the game thinks im already at wage limit?
possibly
is it because of food limitations?
No, sadly and stupidly it will keep packing them in even if you have zero food :/

There's possibility maybe they make it have buffer of wage so that when you're troops level up in garrison it doesn't go over the wage, procing it to dump troops, then recruit more, which was a problem in some versions.

I don't know if it a bug but I also can't explain it, so you could report it if you want.

This is dumb of me but how do you get a settlement to recruit? I thought the only auto recruiting is through militia training. I thought everything else was me manually dropping troops into the garrison.
Go you clan parties page and there will be a list of garrison for each fief you own, that is where the wage limiter and auto-recruit toggle are.

Thank you for your info. I think we identified the underlying problem. It’s a bug in the autorecruitment system using clan leader wages instead of garrison wages for checking the available recruits. It’ll be in one of the future patches. Again thank you for your report!

Back
Top Bottom