SP - General Multiple suggestions related to the Campaign after 100 hours of gameplay

Users who are viewing this thread

These suggestions have been posted by the Steam user: "omar_uav" in this thread:

• Having a map control in combat. we are not talking about something similar to a total war series map, which is high detailed, we are talking about something which will help guide my troops in difficult terrain and without the need to make unwanted turns that are done by horse due to give orders of moving your units,also a pause button for early games until we get used to it.

• Controlling different parties without forming armies, giving parties missions or orders, for example i want my other party just to keep slaying looters in the designated province , or i want it to defend a certain settlement for sometime, or even to attack a certain city, or just move there order.

• Having a ability to control birth for your family.

• having a sign over characters or companions on battle, a bit of a different sign that normal infantry for example, with golden borders.

• once a cavalry drops off his horse he/she can be assigned or moved to different group, so he/she wont die because am doing cavalry charges and he/she is walking on the ground

• the ability of even being disapproved in mirrage to get the approval again by certain way.

• firing arc,as you select a ranged unit it would show there range from your position or firing arc.

• the ability to see Armor types and level of your bought units, as now we can only see skills.

• (this thing would be nice) having voice lines for units, like when giving orders,fleeing, engaging etc.

• having a HUD that displays each unit or squad action at its time, for example infantry:in formation: shield wall/ ranged:firing on enemy, cavalry:losing or retreating. things that would give me tactical awareness while am also fighting.

• formation of 2 units at once, like melee in front ranged in back, and the ability to switch between them for example, letting ranged in front , by pressing 2-3 buttons you would be able to switch ranged back and melee to the front.

• more formations for a single squad, example infantry squad that is armed with javelins , first row would put their shields up and second line would throw javelins, also spearhead formation and etc.

Thanks for your work!

• the ability of even being disapproved in mirrage to get the approval again by certain way.

You can... you just have to wait a few days maybe weeks and then talk to them again.

• the ability to see Armor types and level of your bought units, as now we can only see skills.

You can see their level in multiple places, even the party screen. And you can look at them and see what they're wearing.

• formation of 2 units at once, like melee in front ranged in back, and the ability to switch between them for example, letting ranged in front , by pressing 2-3 buttons you would be able to switch ranged back and melee to the front.

The advance and fallback commands just need to be expanded for this one. Instead of advancing and falling back indefinitely it needs to be a number of paces.

• Controlling different parties without forming armies, giving parties missions or orders, for example i want my other party just to keep slaying looters in the designated province , or i want it to defend a certain settlement for sometime, or even to attack a certain city, or just move there order.

• Having a ability to control birth for your family.

• having a sign over characters or companions on battle, a bit of a different sign that normal infantry for example, with golden borders.

• once a cavalry drops off his horse he/she can be assigned or moved to different group, so he/she wont die because am doing cavalry charges and he/she is walking on the ground

• more formations for a single squad, example infantry squad that is armed with javelins , first row would put their shields up and second line would throw javelins, also spearhead formation and etc.

Yes please to all of this.

I would add:
- sorting system for soliders by Tier, class, numbers
- Option for auto-recruit from prisoners and auto-promote, if space and money is available

I would add:
- sorting system for soliders by Tier, class, numbers
- Option for auto-recruit from prisoners and auto-promote, if space and money is available
I like this one a lot. Would be such a quality of life improvement. Especially lategame. Im in year 1100 and its a pain.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom