Multiplayer: There will be protection against cheaters ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Mercenary_Frank said:
I mixed up WSE with the module system :facepalm:

Eh eh, even though, I hope Bannerlord will benefit a WSE-like as this tool made quite a lot of changes on Warband.
Without it, many important mods would have not opened or would have way less features than they currently have (cRPG, The Deluge, etc).

There are a large amount of auto blockers. When the file for an a recently updated autoblock has more unique downloads than players currently in game you can bet your ass a decent amount of them are cheating. I've run into plenty of Autoblockers in warband.

I remember Lust promising anti-cheat and, perhaps more importantly, showcasing a replay system some years ago for multiplayer matches which would allow for much more scrutiny especially if it included a POV option.

However, I don't know how much of this is still relevant.

Ra'Jiska said:
Mercenary_Frank said:
I mixed up WSE with the module system :facepalm:

Eh eh, even though, I hope Bannerlord will benefit a WSE-like as this tool made quite a lot of changes on Warband.
Without it, many important mods would have not opened or would have way less features than they currently have (cRPG, The Deluge, etc).

Isn't WSE what SKSE is to Skyrim?

If so, having something like this for Bannerlord would be the absolute best. I'd be willing to risk more cheaters in favor of it, but then again, I don't see why it would mean more cheaters. Servers could restrict modules and non-matching files at will.

Back in early 2017, there was talk/rumor of Bannerlord using Denuvo anti cheat, but we haven’t heard about this since so it’s hard to say, but denuvo makes it hard to mod and seeing as mods were the life blood of warband, I doubt they’d try this.

Back
Top Bottom