MP Multiplayer suggestions - Equipment system, Banners, Battle mode, Character names, Camera

Users who are viewing this thread

Please change equipment selection (at least for battle mode) similar to Warband and With Fire and Sword

When I was playing Warband or With Fire and Sword in online mode I never knew how brilliant the equipment system is, and now it's missing - it is always like that, you recognize what you need, when it's gone. The old system gave you so much freedom, especially for Clans and Clanwars. For example: When we played Clanwars in With Fire and Sword the infantry always took as many old pikes as possible and shared them after spawning, cause they were for free, so when it came to battle even the marksmen could join the charge and it was much easier to work as team and the old equipment system also provided a greater variety of tactics. But not even tactics alone - when I was playing Bannerlord online ... everybody looks like the same cause you can't really choose on what you put the focus (for example you choose the best weapons and don't mind bad armour or the opposite .. or just go and charge naked with claymore or whatever you feel like – this was the great freedom you had in every M&B game before), and even the really brilliant character creation doesn't get it's tribute in online mode ( im Warband and With Fire and Sword I spent hours on creating funny looking characters and I got very often a funny feedback, but in bannerlord - even though there are much more tools I don't feel like investing that time cause nobody will notice.. not even me), because -as I told you before - everybody looks similar, cause you can't remove any hats or helemets, the armour or whatever you like but for me this freedom is essential for the M&B feeling, but right now online mode feels more like a shooter (CoD; Battlefield,…) than like M&B. Change is not always good and it´s good to stick to your own style. Please at least discuss about bringing the old (and really excellent) equipment system back to the game

Please enable to free Camera after death in online mode:

this should be at least an option in server settings

Please enable to name characters in online mode:

would be important for clans and clanwars, because I know a lot of players, who won´t change their steam name for a clan

Please enable to choose banners or at least to choose your own symbol in online mode:

Custom banners are in my opinion very important for recognition and customization especially for clans/clanwars, but also for players and furthermore it is just a great feature and belongs to the Mount and Blade feeling (at least for me) - in the earlier M&B Games I created at least 20 banners myself and for me it is a big part of M&B

Please add Battle mode:
beside i just love this mode it will be important for clanwars as well

On official servers, no , that's what we were being told, for a long time. Perhaps there might be mods, but that is too far fetched.
There numerous discussions, like that one i linked, polls and such, one of the most recent is this one Poll : Class system vs Warband loadout customization
Tho it doesen't matter how many people think whatever about it, Callum and the devs were very clear about it.

Aha thank you for your answer

That said if anyone feels like being particularly vocal about it go to the multiplayer forum to say such things.

EDIT: I mean the main posts in the main forum sorry.

Back
Top Bottom