Native Completed Multi Clan Battle II [17.6.2012 - 17:00 UTC+0 (18:00 BST+0)]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having clans register has the advantage of fast registration but it also comes with higher probability for no-shows... You could think perhaps about individual registrations. I mean, if this is supposed to be a fun-based much what's the point of having clans enter it anyway?

While that may be true, dont forget the rivalry it may cause therefore leading to lack of teamplaying... From my prespective, in a case like this, clans do more harm than good. Just an opinion

My screens:
f7_yF.jpg
6DZDX.jpg
cTwSK.jpg
q0_JE.jpg

Anddd.. suddenly gay orgy.
bL1PV.jpg

grossart said:
While that may be true, dont forget the rivalry it may cause therefore leading to lack of teamplaying... From my prespective, in a case like this, clans do more harm than good. Just an opinion

The whole idea of the event was to make clans play as clans, and cooperate with each other. If there would be individual players, there would be no hope of cooperation and tactics. Whole event would turn into one massive fraghunting fest.
When Korpi has taken part in events in PW-mod, our teamplay and tactical gaming have always yelded us victory, whereas when our opponents have been made of individuals, they mystically disappear from the line when first of the enemies is withing throwingdistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom