Native Completed Multi Clan Battle II [17.6.2012 - 17:00 UTC+0 (18:00 BST+0)]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or at least share the responsibilities and plans with other people so that if you have an emergency, other people can fill in for you. Try to think of what can go wrong and figure out how you can fix it quickly if it should happen, for example test the equipment before hand so there won't be any time wasted on solving technical difficulties. These points are valid for everything you'll ever have to organize in the future in your life.

As Lt already said ingame, we apologize for the event failing for reasons we hadn't prepared ourselves for. Even though neither me or Lt have been working in the making of this event, we did our best to get everything working

Agree, Sota failed this event. Hard

Yes Sandorra. And we ahd problems with the map, admintools, adminpass and all options. So it was kinda hard to even make an even without any knowlenge. All base information that I and sandorra had was clans in both teams..

What went wrong:

My plans got ****ed up when my ride back home was delayed, hence i wasn't able to be here organizing the last things personally. I tried to help Lt by phone to do the things, and inform everyone that the event will be delayed, but it seems **** happened. Sorry.

If you want to about me not being here in time, whine here: http://www.vr.fi/fi/

It's really not a big deal but now you know for next time to get it all set up with some other admins and stuff beforehand to not end up with 160 annoyed ppl. should go smoother next time

My screens, not great but:
2012061700005.jpg

2012061700010.jpg

2012061700007.jpg

2012061700011.jpg

2012061700004.jpg

We should make Multi clan battle 3 as soon  as we can. And be sure that the damn trains go on their time. (It is common in here that train is delayed). Seems that everyone had fun just playing unorganized. On the other hand, now we know for sure that ppl wants these kinda of things.

Next time will succeed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom