Mount&Blade version 0.894 is out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Buxton said:
it's a lot easier if it's your native tongue  :razz:
True that, but on the other hand, learning English is much easier than... mmm... pretty much any other language :lol:

Anyway, I'm finally downloading and installing a 0.89x version! Yay, I love to be one step ahead! :mrgreen:

Thanks a lot !

It's getting pretty stable. Haven't had trouble with castles in .893.

We sure can't wait for the new stuff  :mrgreen:

Keep it up  :razz:

I hope it is not a bug, but a feature. I wanted to ask this since 0.891 was out and I accidentally pressed the "Sell" button speaking to Ransom Boker. Although there was no title on the button it was quite pressable and it was very amazing to see, that I can sell my teammates (not only prisoners) for 20 gold. So, throwing off the morality of this deed, the money problem is always solveable by recruiting dumb farmers and selling them.
And again, it seems more like a feature. :c))))))))))

Yay! I was wondering why my flag was checkered..... And this is the first time I got the update almost right after it came out!

Wihzzahrd said:
Will the next comeout be 0.9x? i hope it is, for some serious new things.
Ty Armagan for all your hard work.

Depends on if the Devs decide if this version is stable. If it is they will begin work on the next version, if they havent already. Personally I hope the next version is .9 something and not 1.0. Since Armagan said he hoped for more rapid releases I assume they will do less per release.

No, wait Armagan! Tell Ipek to wait just a little longer, you didn't post up the 0.894 module system! (Just bring home flowers to make up for it :grin: )

Very well done!
Does the new option (I think it's new, at least I didn't see it before) "damage to friends" reduce only the damage that heroes take or does it affect all your forces (and allies?)?

Back
Top Bottom