Mount&Blade version 0.894 is out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Well it depends on when we are expecting the next version. If it's a smaller patch, e.g. .900 then I'd be sceptical of sieges making it, but if it's another large one, say .930 or something then there's a good chance they will.

I've got a question... We already have got factions, gear, fighting, castles, and villages.
The game is on 8.94.
If we already have ALL this... what more can you do, and we have mods too!
Stop spoiling us Armagan. :smile:
But is there a page where I can see everything that is upcoming for M&B? Like everything that is planned to be made for the game to be finished? Thanks.

Kiss Of The Blade said:
But is there a page where I can see everything that is upcoming for M&B? Like everything that is planned to be made for the game to be finished? Thanks.

Nope, there is no such page. The developers kind of add things in on a whim without any planning whatsoever. Majority of those top decisions are based upon the mood on the day, their breakfast, and the weather outside ::smile:

On a serious note though, it has been discussed before in other "version released" threads, and conclusion was that it may, in-fact be better to have a little element surprise with the new release ::smile:

Kiss Of The Blade said:
I've got a question... We already have got factions, gear, fighting, castles, and villages.
The game is on 8.94.
If we already have ALL this... what more can you do, and we have mods too!

Quests can be put back in.

but as for siege scenes the towns already have scenes, so i would be a matter of modifying them, wouldn't it?

Back
Top Bottom