Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corona2172 said:
Dear sweet God......has anyone looked at the discussion forum on the Steam page for Bannerlord? That is a train wreck. It would appear there is zero moderation occurring there. As many potential customers, curious for info on Bannerlord, will probably stop by there first, it would seem prudent to add some moderation to it.. If possible that is.

Edit *Spelling

Mods are too busy threatening to lock the thread here. But yes, the steam discussion is just sheet posting. The warband discussion on steam is basically Napoleonic Wars recruitment central. The reddit page is just full of stupid Floris memes and they actually delete any Bannerlord posts. This is really the only decent place to discuss the game.

Plovercrest said:
Mods are too busy threatening to lock the thread here. But yes, the steam discussion is just sheet posting. The warband discussion on steam is basically Napoleonic Wars recruitment central. The reddit page is just full of stupid Floris memes and they actually delete any Bannerlord posts. This is really the only decent place to discuss the game.

If they lock this thread, where would we go? Crazy that they haven't even made an official bannerlord section on this forum.

I remember reading somewhere they haven't made a Bannerlord section because it would just get full of useless crap like suggestions that no one wants to hear, questions that aren't going to get answered, etc.

I think im gonna start with one of the empire factions for my first game, i am a sucker for the Roman Empire. And maybe restore it to its former glory.  :party:

Hope they still have a unit that resembles a legion. Testudo ftw.  :twisted:

What are your starting faction?

Sasquatch_Punter said:
aekilju said:
I remember reading somewhere they haven't made a Bannerlord section because it would just get full of useless crap like suggestions that no one wants to hear, questions that aren't going to get answered, etc.

heh

That happens already, see co-op for example.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jacobhinds said:
Is that MC Ride in your profile picture?

I'll find whichever faction is the least conventional and start the game with them. The magical feeling of playing warband for the first time was kind of wasted with me because I started with swadia and swadia is boring.

Its Rollo from Vikings aka Clive Standen.  :fruity:

Does anyone know if there will be Legions, i have only seen concept art of a unit resembling a legionnaire.? (No 2 image under artwork https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Media)

I believe I heard somewhere you always start in the decaying empire, and from there you then go wherever you want..

I'll probably go for Vlandia on my first playthrough on the long term and try to found "Swadia", but most likely I'll spend quite a lot of time inside one of the three subfactions of the empire in the beginning leveling up and seeing the decay and corruption of the empire from within as a citizen before deciding to venture off into one of the more prominent surrounding factions.

On my second playthrough though, I'll totally reunite the empire and from there reconquer all of Carladia reinstating the glory of the past!

I'll be paying attention to the beginning quest which seems to take place in the empire. I don't know if we start as a foreigner like in warband, but if we do, I'll pretend I've been a citizen of the empire. I'll remain neutral and explore the world, perhaps identifying the faction I wish to fight for in my travels. Or perhaps I'll prefer to devote myself to a clan/family within a faction, serving a few individuals rather than the whole faction.
I don't want to pledge myself to a faction before the game has even released, we still haven't seen much of some other factions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom