Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately the only way to get some sort of information is stop posting in all the threads regarding Bannerlord and even better stop visiting at all .

This will convince our beloved dev. team to give us something.

I'm a devoted fun of the series and I bought everything they published so far for me and for my friends as a present but I must say that there is something wrong ... Something seams to have delayed the project and anyway the way they keep in touch with us is problematic .

We deserve more info about the game . We don't ask for miracles , just some screenshots would do . Everyone who says we don't have the right to ask is just joking.  So that's the last you hear from me 'till the next blog at least. :fruity:

TheGreatGold said:
I wonder if clans will have items unique to their clan and that we can get by killing their clansmen? e.g Last Legion Shield, Bloodwolves Axe...

That's quite possible I think. They've said you can name your weapons and if you lose them you can get them back if you find someone who has it. I would think that there would be some other "named weapons" in the world as well besides the ones you can create.

Captain Lust is really toying with my emotions bro... He comes on here checks the thread and leavess. this is **** annoying now. you guys cant even say a **** "still here guys working on the game". Theres a fine line between trying to hide something or trying to hit us with a surprise and just full out going rouge and not saying anything. **** off

edit: don't really care if i get muted or banned at this point. The way you guys are handling this development is ridiculous. I understand devoting all your time to the game and not being able to stop by on the forums but for this long? really? At this point no one is asking for a dev blog or pictures or anything. I think everyone just wants to make sure you guys are still alive. 

Is Taleworlds the only dev studio in Turkey? I'd imagine that hiring new coders/programmers/artists/etc. from the area is probably more difficult than it would be over here.

That is, maybe they've had some problems with retaining key talent.

Hey guys, don't poke the bear.  The lady has explained the situation quite well.  We'll keep this thread on topic, and if for some reason you feel entitled to information on a project you have zero venture capitol invested into...I guess it just sucks for you.  If you have nothing to say then there is nothing to say.

On-topic:  I'm looking forward to Bannerlord and hope the time is taken to make it an excellent product, which I feel is the case.

Arthur_Pendragon said:
Captain Lust is really toying with my emotions bro... He comes on here checks the thread and leavess. this is **** annoying now. you guys cant even say a **** "still here guys working on the game". Theres a fine line between trying to hide something or trying to hit us with a surprise and just full out going rouge and not saying anything. **** off

edit: don't really care if i get muted or banned at this point. The way you guys are handling this development is ridiculous. I understand devoting all your time to the game and not being able to stop by on the forums but for this long? really? At this point no one is asking for a dev blog or pictures or anything. I think everyone just wants to make sure you guys are still alive.
Simple, stop being lazy and you will see that the game is being developed.
https://steamdb.info/app/261550/

Sasquatch_Punter said:
Is Taleworlds the only dev studio in Turkey? I'd imagine that hiring new coders/programmers/artists/etc. from the area is probably more difficult than it would be over here.

There are dozens of studios, but Taleworlds is biggest one for sure. Also Ali Erkin, Managing Director of Taleworlds is Chairman of Game Developers Association of Turkey as well, means he has all the contacts with other studios he needs.

Styo said:
Arthur_Pendragon said:

Thats not how that works. "Last Update" can mean them finishing the game up or them fixing half of a texture.

MrMundy said:
Styo said:
Arthur_Pendragon said:

Thats not how that works. "Last Update" can mean them finishing the game up or them fixing half of a texture.
SteamDB really needs to upgrade their stalking capabilities.

G1TEx3Y.gif

uuu noice some new material :shifty:

leaked footage from the new and improved combat system. Note also the improved weapon breaking system.

Mad Dawg said:
if for some reason you feel entitled to information on a project you have zero venture capitol invested into...I guess it just sucks for you.

Must be head of the marketing team...

TheWarArmoury said:
MrMundy said:
Styo said:
the game is being developed.
And you have stated an action that would fall under developing the mod :party:

I quite clearly mean development as in "something worth a damn".

I seriously don't understand this Marketing strategy... If it's because you're not content with the current fighting that's totally fine! We all understand and it's a crucial part of the game! No one is going to get angry for you polishing and improving stuff. The point is just tell us!

note: I actually think from the footage shown the combat already looks good :smile:

They don't really have a good strategy or a good marketing team. They keep making blunders when it comes to marketing. First they announced the game way too early, second they put it on steam without being ready to talk about it at all for months. Now I'm not really worried about the game development personally, but they do need to do a better job with marketing. Its like they made the same mistake twice almost.

jacobhinds said:
This whole ordeal kind of smells like development hell a little bit. Maybe development purgatory or development river styx.

I think they keep finding stuff they want to add / Improve hence the delay + improving graphics etc... Think they feel they have to compete with the likes of Kingdom Come in terms of better graphics and combat. Even though we all know Bannerlord will be the superior game, plus yeah i think the problem a lot of fast growing companies have is the chain of command, proper company structure etc. As the angry ex-employee said there was really bad direction and they kept changing stuff all the time. So a bit development hell i guess you can say, however i'm pretty certain they were very close to release before new year hence they put up the Steam page otherwise it wouldn't make sense to do that :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom