Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rest in Pepperoni, 1. April 2016 - 1. April 2016

"It sounds like a sad animal.. uuuh uuuuuh uuuuuuuuuuuuuh, I got my Paw stuck"

~Jeremy Clarkson, while sitting in a Lexus

berkyx said:
God give me bannerlord or a whole new volume release from vinland saga ! i cant hold up i want to raid villages
Bannerlord will not be made available to those who wish to loot and plunder, sorry.  Only those pure of heart will be able to purchase it and even then after a thorough background check.

Lord Brutus said:
berkyx said:
God give me bannerlord or a whole new volume release from vinland saga ! i cant hold up i want to raid villages
Bannerlord will not be made available to those who wish to loot and plunder, sorry.  Only those pure of heart will be able to purchase it and even then after a thorough background check.
would mentioning video piracy in a joking manner right now get me banned?

Lord Brutus said:
berkyx said:
578 had the purest heart and now hes gone... Rip

Lord Brutus said:
berkyx said:
Nooooo i even found my cool as **** norseman battle song  :facepalm:

Lord Brutus said:
Battle is fine, noble even, just leave the civilians alone or no Valhalla for you.

As long as i die with my sword in my hand while fighting like a warrior ! Valhalla awaits me with feast next to odin. Ai codes fear me and my jomsviking fellows !

when it comes to placing the pike blocks, making sure the goedendags are ready, supplying the crossbowmen and seeing some arrogant vlandians or stupid sturgians get slaughtered in their mindless charges I prefer something with a little more "epic" in it... something like this:

shame there is no Flemish/low countries culture in the game...
though I'm unsure what would really make them special except for the heavy use of pikes and goedendags.

While we're at it, we should have support for the medieval equivalent of Gene Simmons:
genesimmons.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom