Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brendan13 said:
Taleworlds probably spent a few hours collecting all those gifs when we are waiting for even the SLIGHTEST HINT about Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlor_ (Theyll change Bannerlor_ to Bugatti) . AT LEAST TELL US WHEN THE BLOG WILL BE SO I DONT HAVE TO CHECK TALEWORLDS EVERY HOUR!

Allow me to clarify:

1) Janus who maintains this forum, is not part of the TW developer studio.

2) Jace, the user who collected all the gifs, is not part of the TW developer studio.

Therefore: Absolutely no one from TW was actively involved in collecting gifs or implementing the April Fool's Day joke.

So relax and don't worry, I'm sure the developers are spending their time wisely.

Ahh, now we know what Frank was doing for the past 2 weeks (instead of writing the blog obviously  :razz:)

Brendan13 said:
Are you part of Taleworlds studio Ulfhedinn?

Nope, unless someone has the developer title on here, they are not actually part of TW (e.g. they aren't a developer or actual employee of TW). It's also important to differentiate TaleWorld's Developers and External Developers (who are also don't work for TW).

However, as a moderator I do know who does things for this forum.  :razz:

Úlfheðinn said:
Brendan13 said:
Are you part of Taleworlds studio Ulfhedinn?

Nope, unless someone has the developer title on here, they are not actually part of TW (e.g. they aren't a developer or actual employee of TW). It's also important to differentiate TaleWorld's Developers and External Developers (who are also don't work for TW).

However, as a moderator I do know who does things for this forum.  :razz:
"Who are also don't work"
sorry i had to

Suggestion for the game.

1. Make the enemy troops/NPC to be near to you. I hate walking/running half the map just for a combat each battle. Make it near.

2. Auto walk toggle.

3. Better female face. From the demo footage, i saw one female face that has 'tip up nose'. But the design is so bad it looks like a fail nose job (like a pig nose). study female face, find the natural looking tip up nose for female. I like tip up nose, it sexy and popular demand in a nose job surgery

4. Breast slider and bottom slider. I want bigger boobs sexy girl

5. More bandit, bandit lair, enemy. Most of the time, my troops has no bandit to fight but too weak to join civil war.  Make more dungeon, more boss monster. Even with Florist mod when i join the king troops, there is no enemy to fight. im playing warband.

6. Social job. I want to be a cheff who cook, a fisherman, a blacksmith, etc with weekly paid salary.

7. More Radiant quest (check skyrim)

8. Better animation (still clunky from what i saw in the demo.)

nerovergil said:
Suggestion for the game.

1. Make the enemy troops/NPC to be near to you. I hate walking/running half the map just for a combat each battle. Make it near.

Or better still, have spawn distances scale depending on battle size. Nothing is worse than having no room or time to manouevre in a crucial 200 v 200 battle, or having to run the marathon to kill bandits. I did this in warband and it works perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom