Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kragen said:
Bloc said:
I might say that we will see many troops and buildings which heavily influenced from Roman Vaegir Roman culture.
No , Its Roman culture. I was not talking about the cover , I was talking about the whole game and Empire , by looking at title which they used.

Wulfburk said:
Any word when that magazine will be out?
We might hear some news in upcoming days. If someone can get it and share with us.(And of course, If the magazine contains any new spesific information about game rather than informations that we already knew from Gamescom)

Afa Potter said:
One of the developers was viewing the job topic. Maybe they're looking for someone to marketting?

There isn't a problem with marketing from Taleworld's perspective. They know how to make a blog and communicate on the forums, they just choose not to do it very often, it's always been this way. There isn't going to be an appointment that heralds a new age of monthly posts and regular developer chats answering questions. The public relations will become more open and frequent when Taleworlds decide they are happy to do that, probably within a few months of release.

Bloc said:
We might hear some news in upcoming days. If someone can get it and share with us.(And of course, If the magazine contains any new spesific information about game rather than informations that we already knew from Gamescom)

You are from Turkey, aren't you? Then go to the nearest newspaper shop and ask when that magazine will come out. And when it does, buy it for us all  :iamamoron:

mike56 said:
You are from Turkey, aren't you? Then go to the nearest newspaper shop and ask when that magazine will come out. And when it does, buy it for us all  :iamamoron:
Here's your answer. Ow, by the way, it's in Turkish :razz:
(And no, I won't translate, hahahaaa  :fruity: )

Afa Potter said:
mike56 said:
Here's your answer. Ow, by the way, it's in Turkish :razz:
(And no, I won't translate, hahahaaa  :fruity: )

Ok, so what are these guys saying? They look enthusiastic, which is a good sign.

No idea of the context since I don't speak Turkish, but here's some screens from the video.
MJyGH.jpg
Pfrza.jpg
2mQ9n.jpg
6Uc99.jpg
tQpkG.jpg
EFZru.jpg
8n0sN.jpg

creuzet said:
Ok, so what are these guys saying? They look enthusiastic, which is a good sign.
They visited the TaleWorld's office, played multiplayer and singleplayer, and also obtained briefing.
  • Bannerlord's game map is nearly x4 bigger than Warband.
  • Game time will pass faster than Warband
  • We can have a child  :wink:
Actualy, that's nearly all for now. I may be missed something.

And also, they're very happy from result. They like newness so much.

Afa Potter said:
creuzet said:
They visited the TaleWorld's office, played multiplayer and singleplayer, and also obtained briefing.
  • Bannerlord's game map is nearly x4 bigger than Warband.
  • Game time will pass faster than Warband
  • We can have a child  :wink:
Actualy, that's nearly all for now.

That's already awesome! Thanks to you all for the info!  :mrgreen:  :party:

Actualy, there's one more thing, but I can't translate because of my poor English  :mrgreen:

I hope @Bloc's gonna translate it for you. (Guy in the first post of this page.)

I hope Bannerlord gets rid of the Luck feature if it's true that the time progresses faster.

In native Warband, after having luck run down to less than 100, you get -1 penalties to stats from getting wounded (which isn't fun), so you end up sitting back in all the battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom