Status
Not open for further replies.
hirovard said:
release day for bannerlord and everyone is like
ezgif-519127723.png

You really believe you'll still be alive by then? :lol:

ev4413.jpg

Vraelomon said:
He sat there his entire life and never lit the cigarette.

It was set up for celebration, yet no notice ever came yet of when to light it.

I seriously think an epic could be made, modelled after the wait for Bannerlord.

#Leaked: Release date for Bannerlord: http://itsalmo.st/#releasedateforbannerlord

wildyracing said:
Bannerlord is not near ready IMO.

From what I saw in gameplay, I suppose mid 2017 is a realistic date for the game.
So you are basically saying that Armağan has no opinion about game making and his own game therefore he just "guessed" the date 2016 without thinking his own game's features and current development status.Probably Bannerlord is near ready, If not , they wouldnt give us a approximate release date like 2016. Yet, If there will be a problem that can delay the release, It might can come out in 2017 but they will probably let us know If there will be a problem like this.

Bloc said:
wildyracing said:
Bannerlord is not near ready IMO.

From what I saw in gameplay, I suppose mid 2017 is a realistic date for the game.
So you are basically saying that Armağan has no opinion about game making and his own game therefore he just "guessed" the date 2016 without thinking his own game's features and current development status.Probably Bannerlord is near ready, If not , they wouldnt give us a approximate release date like 2016. Yet, If there will be a problem that can delay the release, It might can come out in 2017 but they will probably let us know If there will be a problem like this.

I agree. I don't think they'll be developing until 2017 unless their is, as previously stated, some huge issue.  I just have a gut feeling it will be here in 2016.

Here is the cover page from one of the biggest tech/gaming magazine in Turkey for this month. Context is still unknown, no one has able to look inside because Its not distrubuted yet
ogz_97_kapak.jpg
It says "We went, we saw , we played" .This phrase from Ceasar.They had chance to play the game and If they are using this title for the Bannerlord, I might say that we will see many troops and buildings which heavily influenced from Roman culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom