Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
gse2Q3p.png

ITS MAGIC!!!!

edit: 171 D:

MazZ, petic537, Sir Arvondor, Styo, DrTaco, blackthursday, Guffen, MiguelSnake, Dr4g0nkn1ght, Hospes fori, ell_geezy, Lizard_man, usnavy30, brata123, Orchid, Sivy, Zaszx, Volshen, Golradir, Dean Beecham, Singil, NightHawkreal, frostinvioo, Isidore, Das Knecht, Byamarro, Apsod, Nikowski, Kont Dooku, Bullsara, wilpin7, Asgeir, Cenkozi, optLn, King_Kabab, Drakken (+ 3 Hidden) and 47 Guests are viewing this topic.

Oh ****, **** just got real!

:shock:

Styo said:
MazZ, petic537, Sir Arvondor, Styo, DrTaco, blackthursday, Guffen, MiguelSnake, Dr4g0nkn1ght, Hospes fori, ell_geezy, Lizard_man, usnavy30, brata123, Orchid, Sivy, Zaszx, Volshen, Golradir, Dean Beecham, Singil, NightHawkreal, frostinvioo, Isidore, Das Knecht, Byamarro, Apsod, Nikowski, Kont Dooku, Bullsara, wilpin7, Asgeir, Cenkozi, optLn, King_Kabab, Drakken (+ 3 Hidden) and 47 Guests are viewing this topic.

Oh ****, **** just got real!

:shock:
Not really.

brata123 said:
I've been watching this thread 4 hours today, and nothing new..

Looks like i dont have social life:sad:
Make that a year and join the club

ontopic:
8e2b2dc3593c7e1896851cba7057e14d.png

I can wait, I got all the time in the world to wait I just hope we get a little bit of news to analyze.

Good things come to those who wait patiently than spam the thread with disdain and doubt.

I'll keep on waiting, no problem for me. :grin:

usnavy30 said:
I can wait, I got all the time in the world to wait I just hope we get a little bit of news to analyze.

Good things come to those who wait patiently than spam the thread with disdain and doubt.

I'll keep on waiting, no problem for me. :grin:

Yeah yeah, that's what I told my self the first time as well.

So how many fans died since the trailer last year? And how many more will die until the release?
You can't just wait patiently while PEOPLE ARE DYING ALL AROUND YOU!! THERE IS NO TIME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom