Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guffen said:
GnOdzCN.jpg
Thank you for my new desktop background :smile:

Maybe if they want to say something, they will say it after steam announcement, to remember the excitement about the new of the bannerlord and not the other...
I dont know. I am just giving myself a booster of hope about today, and a reason for delays if its the case... 

Captain Lust said:
Leifr Eiríksson said:
Why are so many people looking at this thread?
Rustlings and vague ideas that a year passing means something. Who knows... maybe it does.

So, this made me register and post here, since I've been reading this forum silently for a year.

You guys actually said it won't take you another 6 months to show something.!

Now is that not true?

I've been looking here ever since Bannerlord was announced.

You didn't show ANYTHING.

This indeed as others here said does not look good.

@Captain Lust: Can you please explain at least why you don't have anything to show? Does everything look so poor so you can't show it?
Why did you say it won't take you another 6 months if 6 months already have passed again??

Thanks for your response.

Sivy, Holmgaardviking, Furkan Uçar, Byamarro, Styo, optLn, wilpin7, Volshen, King_Kabab, Dr4g0nkn1ght, History Head, Dean Beecham, petic537, momcilo94, Drakken, Nikowski, Secaly, Guffen, Lizard_man, brata123, ferryman, nudelwalker, Kont Dooku, NightHawkreal, wojter9, Durthin Galthiosis, Something unusual, gkx, Quendarth, ell_geezy, Kiyakkoray, The Legend Killer, Ilevus (+ 1 Hidden) and 54 Guests are viewing this topic.

Sweet baby Jesus!  :shock:

Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Sivy said:
Sivy, Holmgaardviking, Furkan Uçar, Byamarro, Styo, optLn, wilpin7, Volshen, King_Kabab, Dr4g0nkn1ght, History Head, Dean Beecham, petic537, momcilo94, Drakken, Nikowski, Secaly, Guffen, Lizard_man, brata123, ferryman, nudelwalker, Kont Dooku, NightHawkreal, wojter9, Durthin Galthiosis, Something unusual, gkx, Quendarth, ell_geezy, Kiyakkoray, The Legend Killer, Ilevus (+ 1 Hidden) and 54 Guests are viewing this topic.

Sweet baby Jesus!  :shock:

Fix'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom