Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frederick II of Prussia - 1777 said:
It is disgusting to notice the increase in the quantity of coffee used by my subjects, and the amount of money that goes out of the country as a consequence. Everybody is using coffee; this must be prevented. His Majesty was brought up on beer, and so were both his ancestors and officers. Many battles have been fought and won by soldiers nourished on beer, and the King does not believe that coffee-drinking soldiers can be relied upon to endure hardships in case of another war.

Replace "coffee" with "cheese" and "beer" with "not cheese" and you have my rationale for refusing to let my army eat cheese in M&B. I sell it or give it away asap, so as not to turn my soldiers into cheese eaters.

It would be nice if you could ration food in Bannerlord, so my cheese can be toggled "Not for eating! Germ warfare use only!" until I can get rid of it.

Meevar the Mighty said:
It would be nice if you could ration food in Bannerlord, so my cheese can be toggled "Not for eating! Germ warfare use only!" until I can get rid of it.
also it is nasty when you try to collect expensive food for gentlemen, so you can host a feast, and the pesky peasants eat all your grapes :sad:

crodio said:
Meevar the Mighty said:
also it is nasty when you try to collect expensive food for gentlemen, so you can host a feast, and the pesky peasants eat all your grapes :sad:

I love that warband is the kind of game where this happens.

I'm hopefully not too late for the cheese preferences comparison! My favourite cheese would be a type of white brined cheese, made of cow milk, that had a name I can't recall. Here in Bulgaria, "cheese" means "white cheese", and "yellow cheese" means "kashkaval", so, naturally, let's talk about white cheese. The aforementioned sort of cheese was very fatty, in fact, using a knife, one could smear it on a slice of bread as if it was cream cheese; such it was most definitely not, however. Very salty as well, like all cheeses are meant to be. I've not seen it in a long time in stores though. "Dunavia", it may have been called. Ah, the good old times...
I'm not much into cheese though. I'm a bigger fan of the kashkavals, i.e. yellow cheese. And that's maybe understandable, given that eighty percent of my mornings I have a sandwich made of a wiener and some kashkaval between a couple of slices of bread for breakfast.

In any case, though I cannot call the cheeses by name, let's just agree that cheese is awesome. :razz:

If this continues like this, we'll be playing [size=18pt]Mount and[/size]
Cheese.jpg

Lumos said:
Here in Bulgaria, "cheese" means "white cheese", and "yellow cheese" means "kashkaval", so, naturally, let's talk about white cheese. The aforementioned sort of cheese was very fatty, in fact, using a knife, one could smear it on a slice of bread as if it was cream cheese; such it was most definitely not, however.

That sounds a lot like a type of processed cheese, in my country we have something that directly translates into ''melt-cheese'' which is used to put on bread (since we love to put eatable stuff on bread :lol:) and you use a knife since it's pretty loose.

Lumos said:
let's just agree that cheese is awesome. :razz:

Agreed!

Das Knecht said:
I detest cheese in every way.

I used to be like that... but because of a woman, and her love for cheese, i started to eat it regullary...
And now i like it very much, specially brie cheese, and soft ones, or the very strong cheeses that have so much flavour that seems to be spicy.

I'll pray to Cheesus if that will happen.

Did you see what I did there? No? You didn't see it?
I'll Just show myself out then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom