Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
VonTawast said:
Sloth said:
I like cheese.

What kind of cheese is your favorite? Mine's blue cheese, fits perfectly on pizza.

Mine is Parmesan cheese. It is just delicious. in my taste, it also fits perfectly on pizza with shrimps, pepperoni and metworst. It's bit spicy but helluva delicious.

Sloth said:
VonTawast said:
Sloth said:
I like cheese.

What kind of cheese is your favorite? Mine's blue cheese, fits perfectly on pizza.

Mine is Parmesan cheese. It is just delicious. in my taste, it also fits perfectly on pizza with shrimps, pepperoni and metworst. It's bit spicy but helluva delicious.
My only issue with Parmesan is that it smells like vomit.  Otherwise it is just delicious. 

Also looking forward to some animation videos for bannerlord.

Good quality mature cheddar takes some beating. I don't get paid to do this, but I fully endorse M&S Cornish Cruncher.

url

Ms_2064170i.jpg

cornish-cruncher.jpg

All dairy product opinions shared in this post are those of the poster, not his or her employer or anyone else...  :shock:

Jesus YOUR LORD said:
Sloth said:
VonTawast said:
Sloth said:
I like cheese.

My only issue with Parmesan is that it smells like vomit.  Otherwise it is just delicious. 

Aye, it smells terrible but you can get used to it over time, at least I did.

I have never tasted Cheddar cheese. just askin', Does it fit on sandwich crackers?

hirovard said:
Lust, your new mission is to go around the taleworlds offices and interview every staff member on their favourite cheese and report back here!
In Turkey you basically have two types of cheese:

-Flavourless, "white cheese" which is basically just salty Feta.
1.jpg
-Rubbery flavourless thing that is nothing like what cheese is supposed to be. They call it "Kaşar peyniri" and sometimes translate it as "chedder", even though doing so is tantamount to slander.
5481720.jpg

You can theoretically get other cheese here... Halloumi is fairly common which is pretty good once in a while but they really don't know what they're doing with dairy in this country.

Case in point: Ayran

Ayran.jpg

This is a popular drink in Turkey, normally drunk with spicy food, made out of yoghurt, water and salt. Even though I drink it regularly and actually quite like it, I still consider it an abomination.

Give me some Cornish Cruncher on a buttered, well toasted crumpet, any day of the week.

That this thread has now come to fans and Taleworlds staff discussing their preferences in cheese, would suggest to me that we are in pretty dire need of some actual news (or cheese).
Unless of course this is actually some sort of community consultation, and our choices of cheese will show up in the game, in which case I elect for Brie.

**** the cheese, I prefer a tasty and delicious pig meat:

A good and tasty spanish "chorizo"

chorizo.jpg

A good and nicely tasty "Jamón Ibérico"

jamon-iberico-bellota.jpg

So sad that some "cultures" don't let the people eat these delicious things, so sad... so sad... so so sad...

Leonidas300 said:
So sad that some "cultures" don't let the people eat these delicious things, so sad... so sad... so so sad...
Whatever you're meaning to imply by putting 'cultures' in italics and between quotation marks, you would do well to remind yourself that Taleworlds is a Turkish company and that this forum is frequented by people from a wealth of different backgrounds.

125-105_Midwestern_Beauties_250.jpg

Bet you don't get Wabash Cannonball wherever you live. :razz:

Brie is good too though.

Sloth said:
VonTawast said:
Sloth said:
I like cheese.

Aye, Parmesan gives an excellent taste to the pizza as well. However if I was to put it on bread or something I'd probably choose something else, since it tends to be pretty hard when not heated up, am I right? Very eatable of course, but I prefer my cheese to be more creamy and soft.

The Dark Robin said:
125-105_Midwestern_Beauties_250.jpg

Bet you don't get Wabash Cannonball wherever you live. :razz:

That's definitely a strange name to me, looks delicious though :smile:

VonTawast said:
Sloth said:
VonTawast said:
Sloth said:
I like cheese.

Aye, Parmesan gives an excellent taste to the pizza as well. However if I was to put it on bread or something I'd probably choose something else, since it tends to be pretty hard when not heated up, am I right? Very eatable of course, but I prefer my cheese to be more creamy and soft.

I agree, When I put it on the bread among the other side dishes, it didn't work as tasty as I expected. Not goin' to even mention sandwich crackers.

Speakin' of meat, are here any fans of salted pork or metworst/salami?

I was thinking on adding some comand voices per faction. Vaegirs russian accent, Sarranid: Turkish, Nords Swedish...

But we're talking now about cheese. CHEEEESE for everyone.
Playing warband, sometimes my party could not do anything but try to eat cheese.
The morale was low, but the enemy also lowed fighting face to face my enemies. My army breathing was powerful.

Orchid said:
Leonidas300 said:
Whatever you're meaning to imply by putting 'cultures' in italics and between quotation marks, you would do well to remind yourself that Taleworlds is a Turkish company and that this forum is frequented by people from a wealth of different backgrounds.

This information is new for me, thanks for sharing it.

lol

I guess sometimes being loyal to your religion is more rewarding than eating a kind of meat.
I'm spanish (spainard, whatever) and I like that meat. But remember, if there are vegans that are happy with their diet, I think that others have nothing to regret for not eating "chorizo, jamón or fuet"...  I love fuet xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom