Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be possible they're holding out for M&B's 10 year anniversary, September 2018 release....

I can't see it personally, it's all looking and sounding like we'll have it before the end of this year.

Just a thought.

tanglebones said:
Could it be possible they're holding out for M&B's 10 year anniversary, September 2018 release....

I can't see it personally, it's all looking and sounding like we'll have it before the end of this year.

Just a thought.

Sadly this is possible, they will announce it at next year E3... we can go back hibernating... i feel like we will not get it this year... look at Kingdom Come they anounced their relaease date at E3 for February 2018...

To be honest, I want Bannerlord so hard, but if it's 2018 let's hope for January or February and not the end of the year :/

This must have been asked already, but I'm not finding it.. Do we know already whether the automatic combat involving the player's troops will be calculated using some algorithm, rather than actually quickly playing out the battle behind the scenes? (If the combat is calculated differently when the player is absent, it means we can't use our knowledge of real combat performance to plan out our castle defenses, etc.)

vladkornea said:
This must have been asked already, but I'm not finding it.. Do we know already whether the automatic combat involving the player's troops will be calculated using some algorithm, rather than actually quickly playing out the battle behind the scenes? (If the combat is calculated differently when the player is absent, it means we can't use our knowledge of real combat performance to plan out our castle defenses, etc.)
You know, don't think it was asked, actually. A very good question though.

give Callum some time* he probably just realized that he signed up to one of the world's most dangerous jobs and is barricading his flat with anti-angry-peasant-mob-defences right now  :ohdear:

*when I write 'some time' I mean 3 or 4 more days, after that let the Callum-hunt begin!  :fruity:

Gab-AG. said:
Ughhh days pass so slowly, can't hold it till august.

That's why you need a social life kids, to be busy and let time flow faster. I wish I had one.
In an alternate universe we'd be too busy with Bannerlord to maintain a social life lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom