Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Currently viewing this thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goker

Archduke
WBWF&SNW
Best answers
Since it is Eid al-Fitr or something, it is public holiday time in Turkey. TW offices are probably closed until Wednesday.

Balexander

Knight
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Goker said:
Since it is Eid al-Fitr or something, it is public holiday time in Turkey. TW offices are probably closed until Wednesday.
Holiday bhaaa "as a Community Manager there shouldnt be something like Holiday "
why not make a little Post on Twitter or Facebook "we are making Holiday or we are sorry we cant give you a blog this week"

Balexander

Knight
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Goker said:
I don't know about that, haven't seen the post where this blog you mention was promised.
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord at E3 2017 – Reactions
M&B II BANNERLORD | June 20, 2017
Last week we had the chance to visit E3 and had an amazing time showcasing battles in Bannerlord. This was the first time our game has been available to play outside of our studio, representing a massive milestone in our development process. We are still gathering all of your feedback and thoughts on the event and we will be sharing our experiences in a blog later this week. Until then we would like to highlight some reactions from those who played the game at the event, which hopefully you all enjoy as much as we did!
https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/News/175

Silen

Duke
Best answers
Goker said:
If they knew there was gonna be a holiday, maybe it would've been a good idea not to promise a blog for the same week in the first place.

Goker

Archduke
WBWF&SNW
Best answers
Hey, I can't speak for them. Mine was just a guess. Employees legally can not be worked during public holidays unless they have given their signed permission and are being paid the double the usual amount for coming in those days. Most companies just do not work on those days.

Monario

Recruit
Best answers
@Goker -- That's all fine and good, but if that was the case they should have known there was a holiday coming up. I mean being understanding is one thing, but at a certain point you just can't stand the bs after bs these people spew out.
As silent as they are, they are very good at telling one guy something, then another guy something completely different (by guy I mean people from the "press"). I totally understand them not wanting to give out a release date because they know they are just gonna let people down if they make promises...... But then they go and ****ing make promises anyway.

Goker

Archduke
WBWF&SNW
Best answers
Yeah, I'm not trying to make excuses. Just giving my opinion as to why you're not hearing anything now.

Jostino

Section Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
I think you shouldn't point your finger against Goker, he only tried to explain a possible motivation of this (usual) devblog delay.

Plus, I don't wanna judge Callum, because he is just came in the TW like Community Manager. You should give him some time dudes, come on.

EDIT:
I have like a presentiment that I just put an enormous target on my head  :lol: :lol:

Silen

Duke
Best answers
Jostino said:
I think you shouldn't point your finger against Goker, he only tried to explain a possible motivation of this (usual) devblog delay.

Plus, I don't wanna judge Callum, because he is just came in the TW like Community Manager. You should give him some time dudes, come on.

EDIT:
I have like a presentiment that I just put an enormous target on my head  :lol: :lol:
I think you misunderstood, no one ever pointed fingers against Goker?

Jostino

Section Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Gab-AG. said:
Jostino said:

EDIT:
I think you misunderstood, no one ever pointed fingers against Goker?
Maybe, or maybe not. I simply anticipated the fact.

DanAngleland

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWBWF&SNW
Best answers
Monario said:
As silent as they are, they are very good at telling one guy something, then another guy something completely different (by guy I mean people from the "press").
No, they didn't tell them anything different, they just phrased it differently and people like you who are desperate for a precise meaning that isn't there confuse themselves. Saying they are adding the 'final touches' to the game and whatever else they said is not contradictory, it is all equally vague.

Silen

Duke
Best answers

I just saw this pop up. If anyone speaks the language and hears any news, even though I doubt it, please let us know. Thanks.

Kehlian

Squire
Best answers
Guys, they said modding tools will help people to create mods easily.

What if we modded a release date ?

I mean, come on, why did noone thought about that ?

SwedeHog

Veteran
WBNWM&BVC
Best answers
Kehlian said:
Guys, they said modding tools will help people to create mods easily.

What if we modded a release date ?

I mean, come on, why did noone thought about that ?
You Dear Sir, are a genius. :smile:

Jolly good thinking there.

Liwi

Master Knight
Best answers
Gab-AG. said:
I just saw this pop up. If anyone speaks the language and hears any news, even though I doubt it, please let us know. Thanks.
It's German, a few people speak it! I'm trying to do that for 28 years now so I give a summary :party:

One of the journalist says he recently was in Ankara, he was the first to get to play a playable version of the game and look into all aspects of the gameplay. Then the general concept of M&B is explained. He says that the quests are more varying now. Then that it's still quite text-based in quests if you interact with people ingame, and it's not all voice-acted (but he doesn't sound so sure there imo).
Then they talk a bit about battle size, that more than 500 was possible. Then a lot of stuff that we already know, aside maybe that you can sign up to an army with your guys and and just go with it without 'steering' yourself. That the impact when you charge into infantry felt very good.
At the end they talk about release date, that the developers told him it may not have been such a great idea to announce it so early, and that the official release date is "still 2017" (however he knows), but that he thinks it will likely be 2018.

Phaiak

Knight
WBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
What Liwi said. Additionally:
- "They (TW) will not voice-act the majority of the dialogues."
- "(TW) is now a studio of 70 people"
- He claims that each faction is using very different tactics on the battlefield
- You can enable auto-block in SP

Status
Not open for further replies.