Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DanAngleland said:
So what Lust actually said was "cannot really make any promises" and "probably not at release, at least"!! I remembered it being something like that. Taking that statement as evidence that naval combat will be in the game is optimistic to say the least.

To translate, that means "We have no plans for naval combat" and "It's almost guaranteed not to happen". The map design kinda proves there won't be naval combat. Unless you want to fight over a lake.

I hope my product is up to standards.
Open in another page and zoom in for best result.

d70351cefb.png

What I just saw is that you can also upper stab on horse with lance.
I am really impressed by how the cavalry is both following us and attacking the enemy. Nothing like in warband. Loving it.

Gab-AG. said:
Here we go, dropping another one....

you guys know that posting "meme images" is considered spam by the forum rules, right?  :dead:

Plovercrest said:
Unless you want to fight over a lake.

depends on the size of that lake. Naval invasion to surprise the enemy instead of traveling for a week or more  :twisted:

it would be cool to have, at the very least, naval transport. So  you can travel around the lake and the sea coast. In case of a attack/combat it can be done via auto-combat, and the system could even be on rails. Later on a expansions/DLC could add a real sea system with combat, different ships, sea combat, etc, which would also be great for mods in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom