Status
Not open for further replies.
ido66667 said:
Ki-Ok Khan said:
ido66667 said:
Ki-Ok Khan said:
Mount & Blade is now free for 48 hours.
https://www.gog.com/game/mount_blade

Also according to this article : https://www.bolumsonucanavari.com/Haberler-Mount__Blade_Ucretsiz_Oldu-86909.htm

"Bannerlord is going to be released in 2017"

Are those articles somewhat reliable?
This website has some interviews with Ali Erkin and the website is considered one of the biggest gaming websites in Turkey. They attend to every event etc. However I do not really know. This is the website Ali Erkin invited to play and test the game a while back.

I still doubt it, but maybe.  :grin:  :smile:  :ohdear: :sad:  :cry:

Or maybe it's a conspiracy spread by Erkin who is a Taleworlds disinformation agent.

You do good for the x-files meme dark sect of shady lizards. Good job, minion.

Keep plotting about Bannerlord, and you shall be rewarded with the mightiest treasure of the game.

Hmm, the Battle of Bucharest. Commentating and the way it's presented is professional, but the game itself is out of place, it's far too aged, it's just strange to see this effort made on warband for duels. it's not as interesting honestly to do commentary With this game since there's not a lot going on, I lost interest 10 minutes in listening to block after block. Also an enjoyable chat so far on the yt channel with all the trolling and no moderators.

The commentating girl is very repetitive and dead . She says "ıh hı " every second which gets veeeery repetitive and when she starts talking she does not know where to stop. For example in the duel there is a kill going on and she is just talking about some other thing like nothing happened. Her voice is also very low and can't create some sort of hype for me to keep watching .

Hello,
To all the guys like Adorno, with the tag "external developper" are you not include in the Bannerlord's developpment ?
I'm sure you can't talk about it (obviously) but seeing so much "external developper" in this thread wondering about Bannerlord, makes me feel strange about TW, like they are hiding some things to their employees :p

Hey everybody!

Turns out, there are some news to Bannerlord right now, at least to some extent. (at this point, short disclaimer; I have been following the news surrounding Bannerlord only... sporadically, to say the least, so it may be, that those things listed below are already known to you - if that's the case... well, we gotta wait for the article to release then :grin:)
The German magazine "Gamestar" got to play Bannerlord first hand, and they've published an article about it (behind a paywall, of course) - but they released a few details to the public;

They call it "5 reasons to be excited about Mount & Blade 2"
1. Epic battles with up to 500 characters on screen (I assume they mean SP) - they say, it might go up to 1000, when the game releases, they got to play 250 vs. 250 in their preview.
2. The physics - they now use realistic physics - they describe charging into some bandits with 200 horsemen, saying, the bandits lost balance.
3. The worldmap - Bannerlord is supposed to be 4 times as large as Warband - with dynamic seasons, which are also displayed on the world map.
4. Lively villages etc. - in some towns, there are sub-factions, such as "Gangsters", merchants, peasants and so an. There are supposed to be lots of  quests for each faction, which impact your relation to the others.
5. The sandbox - you can be everything, according to this article. a mercenary in an army, a successful gladiator, a merchant, knight, count. You can "build" your own castles, armies and trading-empires. You can forge weapons, trade, barter and abduct people.

You can find the article here http://www.gamestar.de/spiele/mount-blade-2-bannerlord/artikel/mount_blade_2_weltexklusiv_angespielt,47357,3314166.html

Hark said:
Hello,
To all the guys like Adorno, with the tag "external developper" are you not include in the Bannerlord's developpment ?
I'm sure you can't talk about it (obviously) but seeing so much "external developper" in this thread wondering about Bannerlord, makes me feel strange about TW, like they are hiding some things to their employees :p

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe 'External Developer' is because they have worked on something else related to Mount & Blade, such as for example the Napoleonic Wars and the Viking Conquest DLCs whilist not being members of the TaleWorlds Development Team. I don't think that they are involved in Bannerlord's development.

Hark said:
Hello,

No, they are the developers of Warband DLC like "Viking Conquest" and "Napoleonic Wars", if I am not mistaken.
I don't think they have anything to do with Bannerlord development. At least not yet, while the game is still in the works.

Edit: Shurikens were thrown by the Ninja.

I am from germany and a german game-magazin was visiting taleworlds and was able to play the game for the first time ever. Not a trailer or video. Real playing. Unfortunatly the report is only for people who have a premium account in the site. Me not. But i give u the link anyway with the free part. U can put it in google translator

http://www.gamestar.de/spiele/mount-blade-2-bannerlord/artikel/mount_blade_2_weltexklusiv_angespielt,47357,3314166.html

Morus said:
Hey everybody!

Turns out, there are some news to Bannerlord right now, at least to some extent. (at this point, short disclaimer; I have been following the news surrounding Bannerlord only... sporadically, to say the least, so it may be, that those things listed below are already known to you - if that's the case... well, we gotta wait for the article to release then :grin:)
The German magazine "Gamestar" got to play Bannerlord first hand, and they've published an article about it (behind a paywall, of course) - but they released a few details to the public;

1. Epic battles with up to 500 characters on screen (I assume they mean SP) - they say, it might go up to 1000, when the game releases, they got to play 250 vs. 250 in their preview.
2. The physics - they now use realistic physics - they describe charging into some bandits with 200 horsemen, saying, the bandits lost balance.
3. The worldmap - Bannerlord is supposed to be 4 times as large as Warband - with dynamic seasons, which are also displayed on the world map.
4. Lively villages etc. - in some towns, there are sub-factions, such as "Gangsters", merchants, peasants and so an. There are supposed to be lots of  quests for each faction, which impact your relation to the others.
5. The sandbox - you can be everything, according to this article. a mercenary in an army, a successful gladiator, a merchant, knight, count. You can "build" your own castles, armies and trading-empires. You can forge weapons, trade, barter and abduct people.

You can find the article here http://www.gamestar.de/spiele/mount-blade-2-bannerlord/artikel/mount_blade_2_weltexklusiv_angespielt,47357,3314166.html

Does it say that their Issue in June will feature Bannerlord? Like the PcGamer one?

Ki-Ok Khan said:
Morus said:
Hey everybody!

Does it say that their Issue in June will feature Bannerlord? Like the PcGamer one?

Yes, Bannerlord will have one of the feature stories in that issue!

Morus said:
I vaguely recall this being told to us early on by one of the devs, either here or in one of the devblog threads. Rest of the points are either mentioned in devblogs or engine video.

rammler1991 said:
I am from germany and a german game-magazin was visiting taleworlds and was able to play the game for the first time ever. Not a trailer or video. Real playing. Unfortunatly the report is only for people who have a premium account in the site. Me not. But i give u the link anyway with the free part. U can put it in google translator

http://www.gamestar.de/spiele/mount-blade-2-bannerlord/artikel/mount_blade_2_weltexklusiv_angespielt,47357,3314166.html
Hopefully someone with premium acc will let us know if there is anything new

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe 'External Developer' is because they have worked on something else related to Mount & Blade, such as for example the Napoleonic Wars and the Viking Conquest DLCs whilist not being members of the TaleWorlds Development Team. I don't think that they are involved in Bannerlord's development.

Ok thanks you for your answers :smile:

I would really love to see a Napoleonic Wars (or why not WW1) DLC in multiplayer for Bannerlord <3

Norwegian said:
That's correct.

Ki-Ok Khan said:
rammler1991 said:

I "found" these images on imgur  :wink: :

Spring Village:
r05IfE0.jpg

d7LK4lI.jpg

mkclNTJ.jpg

Pilum said:
Ki-Ok Khan said:
rammler1991 said:

I "found" these images on imgur  :wink: :

r05IfE0.jpg

d7LK4lI.jpg

mkclNTJ.jpg
I like how it looks.
And horses don't look like they've been made out of shiny plastic anymore, I'm still pretty excited for this game, even after 5 years of waiting.
Day 1 must buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom