Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The_Hussar said:
Jaakko said:
Maybe two CMs produce devblogs twice as fast, so instead of waiting 10 months, next blog will be ready in.... 3ish months!!

When 10/2 = 3.something
This is as accurate as SoonTM is for a release date...
Well, I deducted approximated amount of time from last devblog from total time. So according to my scientific calculations I'm not allowed to explain here, it's clearly 3ish months.

Honestly i think the only thing that would recreate the hype would actually be the announcement of Co-op!

But yeah i don't think it's going to happen, seems like they had a lot of other stuff going on :smile:

TaleWorlds Youtube channel comment on Battle of Bucharest 2017 - Grand Finals Teaser:

"Hey everyone! We know you're all really excited about Bannerlord - and we are too! Remember, this is organised by the Lithuanian Esport Federation and PGL - our involvement is limited to a few employees who are not part of the development team but are gaining valuable experience for the future through events like these.

We're also very excited to be bringing you more news and announcements for Bannerlord at E3 next month. In the meantime, hopefully you enjoy the finals on Saturday - blood, honor and glory awaits us!"

Well if there was ever any doubt on whether or not we would be getting any information at E3 we now know. I like that word "announcements." :fruity:

Tim0717 said:
TaleWorlds Youtube channel comment on Battle of Bucharest 2017 - Grand Finals Teaser:

"Hey everyone! We know you're all really excited about Bannerlord - and we are too! Remember, this is organised by the Lithuanian Esport Federation and PGL - our involvement is limited to a few employees who are not part of the development team but are gaining valuable experience for the future through events like these.

We're also very excited to be bringing you more news and announcements for Bannerlord at E3 next month. In the meantime, hopefully you enjoy the finals on Saturday - blood, honor and glory awaits us!"

Well if there was ever any doubt on whether or not we would be getting any information at E3 we now know. I like that word "announcements." :fruity:
Aren't you a fast one

Hi All,

I got some good information off this thread in the past, so I figured I would return the favor. I messaged the Mount and Blade Facebook page (a legit source according to the Steam page) asking about release date info, and got this response:

"not certain yet. estimation is end of 2017 or 2018"

I would post a screencap of it, but apparently I'm not allowed to post images until I've been on the forum longer. Just wanted to spread the word to maybe temper expectations of a release date at e3.

I also asked if that estimate referred to early access or a full release - I'll post again if they respond.

georgeis said:
Hi All,

I got some good information off this thread in the past, so I figured I would return the favor. I messaged the Mount and Blade Facebook page (a legit source according to the Steam page) asking about release date info, and got this response:

I would post a screencap of it, but apparently I'm not allowed to post images until I've been on the forum longer. Just wanted to spread the word to maybe temper expectations of a release date at e3.

I also asked if that estimate referred to early access or a full release - I'll post again if they respond.

Was that the official M&B Facebook page you messaged?

georgeis said:
Hi All,

I've messaged the FB page too and have had no response. I imagine many people have messaged that same question to them.... I'm sensing something is off here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom