Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tansvanio said:
I have a feeling that something is not quite right... I hope I am wrong.

I really really don't think it's worth worrying about. The impression I've got is that they're focused even less than before now on releasing info, and just focusing on the game.

https://twitter.com/Mount_and_Blade/status/804248954024194049

Captain Lust said:
Essentially, we're just really focused on making progress with the game right now.

Captain Lust said:
Ki-Ok Khan said:
Is there any particular reason for you to not release any blogs? Or is this how Taleworlds planned its road map. With not too frequent devblogs.
What is important to keep in mind is that frequency of blogs does not necessarily correlate to rate of development progress!

If it was few blogs before then it's even fewer now, they've basically acknowledged that.  An unprecedented gap in blogs is to be expected, folk's armchair-marketing theories be damned. Not worth stressing over until we find a real reason to.

Kagos said:
On the plus side we know they're still working on Warband.

Aren't you bored yet dude?

On topic, the lack of their appearance on PC gamer, the HD texture pack that is coming for Warband on PC and the lack of information tells me that we're gonna have a loooong year. What i'm trying to say is that, PERSONALLY, do not believe the game will come out in 2017.

578 said:
Kagos said:

On topic, the lack of their appearance on PC gamer, the HD texture pack that is coming for Warband on PC and the lack of information tells me that we're gonna have a loooong year. What i'm trying to say is that, PERSONALLY, do not believe the game will come out in 2017.

HD texture pack??? Tell me more. I've been waiting forever for something like this. Considering there are pretty much zero graphic mods for Warband. Actually, if they released an OFFiCIAL expansion for Warband, I'd be content to wait for Bannerlord for a lot longer.

Plovercrest said:
578 said:
Kagos said:

HD texture pack??? Tell me more. I've been waiting forever for something like this. Considering there are pretty much zero graphic mods for Warband. Actually, if they released an OFFiCIAL expansion for Warband, I'd be content to wait for Bannerlord for a lot longer.
Taleworlds upgraded the textures for the console port, and will release them in an optional patch for pc in a few months.

Plovercrest said:
578 said:
Kagos said:

HD texture pack from consoles. Apparently we will get it in a few months. By the way, if you want to bump up your game's visual, I suggest you to use Calradia in Darkness texture mod pack, Improved faces and Multiplayer armor pack. But in order to make them work together, you need to edit the ini file for all of them to work. Can be a pain. You will also get fatal error if you try to join specific servers. Ludus for example does not work with these mods (although it might be Neo+GK or a combination of NeoGK+Armor pack that causes the issue.)

jJ971Aj.gif

#prayforbannerlord

I'm fairly confident of a 2017 release despite the weird start/stop of substantial release material (since Gamescom, basically). Most certainly the rear end of the year though.

CaptainLee said:
I'm fairly confident of a 2017 release despite the weird start/stop of substantial release material (since Gamescom, basically). Most certainly the rear end of the year though.

With what we've seen already of the world map and siege gameplay, I'm estimating early to mid-year release in 2017. Granted programming takes a while and the features we were shown aren't even half of what they likely have, but I am really hoping on mid-year at the most.

gromchegrom said:
rp98or7.gif

I think we'll have some new information pretty soon  :wink:

That meme needs a different text in my opinion. First we see the angry soldiers hitting the door and saying "WE NEED ALREADY MORE BANNERLORD NEWS" and then the player, CaptainLust, takes a rock and throws it at them saying "take this you dirty peasants!!!1!"  :smile:

mike56 said:
gromchegrom said:
rp98or7.gif

I think we'll have some new information pretty soon  :wink:

That meme needs a different text in my opinion. First we see the angry soldiers hitting the door and saying "WE NEED ALREADY MORE BANNERLORD NEWS" and then the player, CaptainLust, takes a rock and throws it at them saying "take this you dirty peasants!!!1!"  :smile:

ahaha .Yeah :lol: perfect

Vraelomon said:
578 said:
You'd think so, but I'm not. There's enough mods coming out to keep me occupied, and I still need to get back and finish my Native campaign.

I dont think that sentence was meant for you though.  :lol:

I am not bored either though, just a little bit of Warband maybe. The wait for Bannerlord and Absolver is going to kill me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom