Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
gromchegrom said:
id9xQ4T.gif

-(minus)4400 hours of my life , thanks Mount & Blade Warband.
-(minus)43800 hours of developers life, thanks project Mount & Blade Bannerlord.
This GIF is awesome

Captain Lust I see you're online now. Could you please give us an update on what's going on? We're all going crazy and need some info! Has the development run into problems?

What's all this turmoil and unrest regarding TW's marketing and so on? Keep in mind they MIGHT not want to reveal information, and it's their game, after all.

To be honest I prefer a sudden surprise than to know EXACTLY what the game has. Take for example Paradox. They make regular dev diares and extensive changelogs. Not saying it's bad (Though their DLC policy certainly is), but I find it a bit of a bummer starting to play a new big update/DLC/game and know precisely every single new aspect, what they do, how they play, how is best to play with, etc. There's nothing new in that. It's a 'new' feature, but it isn't really new as you know absolutely everything of it. Not fun.

Let Taleworlds give us surprises, so long as they are not deceiving/bad.

I don't get why people think 'something's going on'. They're not taking longer to develop their game than any other company, and if you see any of the siege/battle videos it's pretty apparent that they've already done 80% of the heavy lifting. They're only silent because:

1. It's their style
2. If they're nearing completion of the game you can be damn sure no time will be wasted on publicity.

I'd be much more worried if it were about the game taking too little to develop and seeing only pretty cinematic trailers instead of simple gameplay.

I think its because people are either.
Scared it might never release (we have some examples of that from other devs) or they can't wait to play it!

But the wait time is soon over and I think it will be awesome. I remember when I bought into the alpha of the first Mount & Blade! I didnt regret it.

A discussion just popped up on steam. The OP is saying he has leaked pictures from his friend at METU.
img_20170119_214008.jpg
img_20170119_213817.jpg
img_20170119_213734.jpg
There's even something like BL followed by a number.
https://steamcommunity.com/app/261550/discussions/0/141136086916780854/?tscn=1484853018

TheGreatGold said:
A discussion just popped up on steam. The OP is saying he has leaked pictures from his friend at METU.
img_20170119_214008.jpg
img_20170119_213817.jpg
img_20170119_213734.jpg
There's even something like BL followed by a number.
https://steamcommunity.com/app/261550/discussions/0/141136086916780854/?tscn=1484853018

Fishnet greaves confirmed?

578 said:
I dont know whats more worrying, that TW gets students to do concept for them or these images.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

not so worrying if these "students" are Erdogan's grandchildren  :grin: :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom