Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harmi said:
Because 40gb is very much space for one single program.

that would be true 10 years or so ago

if you are limited by a notebook storage: buy a external HD for the trash stuff (music, videos, movies, pics, etc) that you never use and it is just taking space.

the only trash stuff I have on my laptop are other games :sad:
(and about 9 gigs of old skyrim saves I should probably delete)
though I probably have a real new computer when bannerlord gets released.

SenorZorros said:

I upgraded mine this week, so happy with it. BL will be a piece of cake to run on ultra. 9 gigs of old skyrim saves? o_O how many scripts these saves had? xD

578 said:
SenorZorros said:

I upgraded mine this week, so happy with it. BL will be a piece of cake to run on ultra. 9 gigs of old skyrim saves? o_O how many scripts these saves had? xD
Just a lot of saves and a lot of double ones. 2000 files tend to fill up space.

I do wonder though why so many people care about hype. why not wait until the game is out and look if it's good?

YnØs said:
kalarhan said:
3 months later: TW releases a new trailer
> @Yn comes back to the forum: OMG hype is back!

We will see you then!

Nah I swear  :???: of course I will be a little excited with the content they will show, but that's it. Until I have the release date I won't go to the forum, steam group et website everyday to see if there are any news, just wait  :dead:
Assuming I'm wrong and a release date is eventually announced why would that matter tho? I'd predict most people would look it up with casual interest, close the window, and then go right back to Warband. Especially with the new DLC coming out.

kalarhan said:
SenorZorros said:
I do wonder though why so many people care about hype.

same way people watch 10 trailers and all the interviews before a movie release.

a few curious numbers tho:

@Senor has 462 posts. From those, only 9 are not directly related to news on Bannerlord (this thread or the blogs).
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;area=statistics;u=455765

:shifty:
guilty as charged. also, dammit, I spam too much .I only visit these threads because the other boards are quite large and I don't feel like jumping in without knowing what happened before or reading more than 1 2000-page thread.

for me there is a difference though between hype and an interest. I'm not going to pre-order the game. I'm going to wait for the reviews and the day-one experience. I find it annoying when people proudly announce they are going to pre-order. Taleworlds and warband weren't without it's faults. It's no use to get hyped up. Why not sit back, enjoy the games you have right now and check the forums fifteen times a day like the lifeless nerd you are?

Kagos said:
YnØs said:
kalarhan said:
3 months later: TW releases a new trailer
> @Yn comes back to the forum: OMG hype is back!

We will see you then!

Nah I swear  :???: of course I will be a little excited with the content they will show, but that's it. Until I have the release date I won't go to the forum, steam group et website everyday to see if there are any news, just wait  :dead:
Assuming I'm wrong and a release date is eventually announced why would that matter tho? I'd predict most people would look it up with casual interest, close the window, and then go right back to Warband. Especially with the new DLC coming out.

New DLC content coming out... tell me more!

Slisky YOUR LORD said:
New DLC content coming out... tell me more!

similar to the others DLC/standalone expansions. Another game studio is developing a game using Warband engine. Looks like TW will distribute it as DLC (like NW and VC), but I don't think we had official word on this.

The alternative is selling it as a separate game, just like MBF&S and BG:Caribbean! (which wasn't even included on the TW website)

Cpt. Nemo said:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,357420.0.html

Yaga said:
Adorno said:
rariisan said:
Yaga said:
Captain Lust, appearance trees would be changed?
Can you climb a tree?
Is it possible to sit or lie on the ground?
Is it possible to just give up and want to die?
Is it possible to dig your own grave?

http://ask.fm/captainoflust
???
I didn't write this question.
If it's a joke, I don't understand it.

2tYt6V9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom