Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ki-Ok Khan said:
Besides , There was supposed to be a blog after the event. and as the time extends between the blogs  , absence of the blogs are increasing day by day.

Ki-Ok Khan said:
Don't you think the blogs have been absent for  some time now mate? Like it has been 1 and a half month now mate .Blog has been absent for that much mate. Do you not expect any blogs from this point mate?

While we are used to blogs coming shortly after events, one wasn't promised, and in any case if it followed the formula of previous post-event blogs it would only be a recap of the event itself with a few more details. After the Weekender and E3 blogs, a lot of people complained that this formula wasn't of interest to them, so perhaps Taleworlds decided not to bother this time. In any case, you shouldn't expect one now, one and a half months later, when it wasn't even mentioned in the first place by the devs. Blogs generally haven't been very frequent, and though the gap between 13 and 14 was a mere one and a half months, this was an exception. Most in recent years have been four or five months apart.

People are entitled to believe and expect what they want, but it can lead to very misleading assumptions and potentially tarnish the reputation of Taleworlds if people talk as though something should have happened on the 27th. As has been pointed out a number of times before in this thread, by me and others, there was no good reason to expect a blog on the 27th or any time soon. Despite this, the other day one person complained that Taleworlds had failed to deliver a promised blog on time, which is untrue but will have been believed by some people reading this thread.

Red_Lancer said:
how about just updating us more often?
Armagan said:
Red_Lancer,  mike56:
You are right. We'll try to release blogs much more often from now on.  :oops:
This was Armagan's own response to the people asking for frequent blogs on blog 10. blog 9 was released 2 months before blog 10.

When Armagan says something like this I am not sure if we would want to see blogs more often or not. If you look at it 27th would be a good moment to make a blog recapping the new features they have shown and answer the questions which they can or maybe show a bit more. But ofc they were busy with release of Warband on consoles.

I find it difficult to write in English.
I will try to explain once more what I wrote earlier.
It's not the issue of the blog.

Many people are interested in blogging, but it is no answer.
After all, you can just say?
Could Captain Lust just write - friends, the blog will not be!
Or say, when it is a blog.

Narlan said:
But ofc they were busy with release of Warband on consoles.
I just can't believe they did that. How many console players did buy Warband ? I really want to know. I bet not many...
It seems plenty did. Not millions, but enough to keep the servers full.
Also, there was just a very small handful of people involved in porting it to consoles, not the entire dev team.

People are so hypocrite. Now complaining and finding reasons why Bannerlord will suck, but when it comes out everyone plays it like normal and are pumped it's out...

It's tragic. Have a little faith in TaleWorlds. Warband was awesome and still is.

Narlan said:
I just can't believe they did that. How many console players did buy Warband ? I really want to know. I bet not many...
I am talking about PR team. My only complaint is PR nothing else.

Narlan said:

I know, its unbelievebal how a small indie-developer with 2 games cant just pay their employees with litteraly nothing for 5 years! Those bloody turks realy cant handle Money!

Dest45 said:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladeIIbannerlord#announcements/detail/834680518444853765

The beta package on steamdb he's talking about has been there for ages, don't know why he's drawing the conclusion of a 2016 beta from it.
Edit: 3 years ago in fact, and last updated 11 months ago :lol:.

K.A. said:
Guys, the next infos will come at pc gamer weekender next year.

Source: an experienced taleworlds trolling victim.

Sadly, that's probably true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom