Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain Lust said:
Actually the forum and site are different:

7e9b8cf5cb049105e2f4afddeb63acfd.png

Forum needs updating... :smile:
lmao xD

Captain Lust said:
All this talk of Gamescom... where are all the detectives?

This has been public domain for weeks. I've even started getting emails about it :smile:.

9HagqxZ.jpg

Official announcement to follow, of course. Shame they used our old logo...  :neutral:

Why there wasn't a torrential downpour of praise after the first hint (which was clearly so important as to sacrifice the secrecy of some Bannerlord news) is anyone's guess.

Yes, they are still there. Also, looks like they will be announcing Warband's release for consoles since they are in the product categories for PS4 and Xbox One as well as PC.

CaptainLee said:
Taking bets that DoW3 will be out before Bannerlord.

Might very well be, but based on their announcement interview, I'm almost not looking forward to it! Too much "It's a step away from the dark doom-laden tone of the fiction" "to be their most accessible RTS yet" and "(The Cover System) The system has been simplified in Dawn of War 3" ... But there is always hope for a proper DoW1 style game :razz:

But.. You know... BANNERLORD!

The Bowman said:
DanAngleland said:
Yes, they are still there. Also, looks like they will be announcing Warband's release for consoles since they are in the product categories for PS4 and Xbox One as well as PC.

Inbefore they only show Warband and that's it. :razz:

If the only thing they are going to show is Warband for consoles, I will facepalm myself into a concussion.

creuzet said:
The Bowman said:
DanAngleland said:

Inbefore they only show Warband and that's it. :razz:

If the only thing they are going to show is Warband for consoles, I will facepalm myself into a concussion.
Hah. Amateur move. I'd get my head into a hydraulic press and push the lever.

Honestly, GoT getting crazy is hardly a spoiler.

Back on topic: I hope that at E3 we will see a siege battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom