Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
AndreSo said:
Saw people in another thread phrasing it as hoping there'll be a beta this year.  What's up with that? The bits of info that's been given from TW has said release during 2016, right?

At the Weekender event, Lust said:
"our goal is to have the game in some form in players' hands by the end of the year; whether that's a full release or not sort of remains to be seen- it could be a beta, or some form of release, but we really want to have players playing it by the end of this year.".

So we can be fairly confident of playing the game in late 2016, though it might be an unfinished version (beta).

No we cant. Its been over a month and they still havent realeased a BLOG. Do you really think they will realease the Beta on time? Im one of your biggest fans, Taleworlds, but this is getting ridiculous.

End this madness TW. Release something.

BTW : how long do I have to wait to use a custom avatar ?

There are so many developers who give players no input at all. When did you see a AAA Company release a Blog the last time?

MrMundy said:
There are so many developers who give players no input at all. When did you see a AAA Company release a Blog the last time?

Thats true, but they dont announce a game 3 years before the release, they announce the game, show a trailer with the release date and release the game in the space of a year at most.

I think Vraelomon called it right on most of them, but I'm not convinced on a couple (at first I wasn't sure about Harrison Ford, there is something in the face that reminds me of another less famous and younger actor, but looking again the nose seals it; they have caught the slight curve in his nose that I had never even registered before). Peter Cushing doesn't look a lot like the photo, and nor does Schwarzenegger. It could be a caricature of Arnie, with that massive chin a reflection of his steroid and high testosterone image rather than his actual likeness, but the Arnie at Gamescom looked considerably different and a much better likeness for the real man. Not that I have a better idea as to who it might be! Maybe Matt Damon?

Weekender 'Arnie':
KZLPU.png

Gamescom Arnie:
-08aE.png

Dean Beecham said:
The good thing is this time next year i will be king of a larger land. :lol:

Or a prisoner. Of King Harlaus great-great-great-great-grandfather.  :lol:

There are a few things I forgot to say. Will there be npcs like the player? People who go around gathering wealth and troops and renown, not just mercenaries sitting in taverns. Also will there be customisable banners (it is Bannerlord after all). Last thing: in Warband I read somewhere that one faction could not conquer another without the players help. I realize it is probably too late to change anything but that seems a little stange.

Brendan13 said:
There are a few things I forgot to say. Will there be npcs like the player? People who go around gathering wealth and troops and renown, not just mercenaries sitting in taverns. Also will there be customisable banners (it is Bannerlord after all). Last thing: in Warband I read somewhere that one faction could not conquer another without the players help. I realize it is probably too late to change anything but that seems a little stange.
1. Could be, could be not.
2. Yes, there is a interview on a chinese webpage where I think or Armagan or Lust confirm this
3. From what the devs said, this will not be the case.
maaybe

I'm starting to believe waiting for the blog is just a bad idea. I should switch off until October. Like, I thought a week after PCgamer Id just wait till the blog then I could have a rest an forget the excitement for a couple months. I've made on average over a post a day!

I think we should except no Blog is coming, stop getting hyped and return in October.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom