Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ateway said:
Golradir said:
MrMundy said:
Good luck beating some fainting, chambering bastard with a two-hander while using a controller.
"fainting" lol
tumblr_ltmxpum09w1r4ghkoo1_400.gif

Best melee trick ever xD

How much is it worth for you ?

I would pay nearly 60 euros for Bannerlord.  :mrgreen:

Multiplayer:
Do you think that they managed it to play with your friend on a single map or something like that?

I realy dont know  :cry: They said nothing about it at the PC Gamer Weekend (just a Smiley) so let yourself be surprised. ( or maybe a new devblog  :mrgreen: )

What is about sieges ?

What we realy know is just that we have more ways to break in. catapults,battering ram,trebuchet,siege Tower.
But what is with the tactical aspect ? I would love it to have more Options like in some mods. (Sneak in and poisned the water or search for a traitor )

Which sense this post have ?
I want to reach 2000 Posts  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:  :facepalm:

Shadow4495 said:
How much is it worth for you ?

I would pay nearly 60 euros for Bannerlord.  :mrgreen:

Multiplayer:
Do you think that they managed it to play with your friend on a single map or something like that?

I realy dont know  :cry: They said nothing about it at the PC Gamer Weekend (just a Smiley) so let yourself be surprised. ( or maybe a new devblog  :mrgreen: )

What is about sieges ?

What we realy know is just that we have more ways to break in. catapults,battering ram,trebuchet,siege Tower.
But what is with the tactical aspect ? I would love it to have more Options like in some mods. (Sneak in and poisned the water or search for a traitor )

Which sense this post have ?
I want to reach 2000 Posts  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:  :facepalm:
1. I'd say 30 but I'm a cheapskate though I don't expect the 60 euro triple A price.
2. Probably not. They have said several times that a co-op campaign is almost undoable.
3. They have a deployment screen and archers that refrain from the worst cases of wall-hugging. That's all we know.
4. None since the correct way to write that sentence is "What sense does this post make?" or "Does this post make any sense?" (The second one is better but jumbles the words a bit) :wink:.
Also, may I advise lightening up on the smileys. A couple of well-placed ones will improve the post but simply scattering them around makes it harder to read and a bit immature.

SenorZorros said:
Shadow4495 said:
1. I'd say 30 but I'm a cheapskate though I don't expect the 60 euro triple A price.
2. Probably not. They have said several times that a co-op campaign is almost undoable.
3. They have a deployment screen and archers that refrain from the worst cases of wall-hugging. That's all we know.
4. None since the correct way to write that sentence is "What sense does this post make?" or "Does this post make any sense?" (The second one is better but jumbles the words a bit) :wink:.
Also, may I advise lightening up on the smileys. A couple of well-placed ones will improve the post but simply scattering them around makes it harder to read and a bit immature.

1. Yeah 30 Euros would be a fair Price.
2. In this case I am like a child. I only hear what i want.
3. There was a small video from Gamescome, which shown something about sieges. Wasnt it ?
4. I dont have to say that english isnt my mother language  :mrgreen: and normaly I check it twice.
But anyway thank you. I think you understand what I want to say.
I will follow your advice thanks.

Stan546 said:
I think we should except no Blog is coming, stop getting hyped and return in October.

Only to be disappointed again in October, because not only has there not been a release date for either the beta or the finished game, but we will also have learned that the release of the game has been pushed back to sometime in 2017.  :mrgreen:

No, I hope the release (or beta) will be this year and that the game will have been worth the wait.  :grin:

we will also have learned that the release of the game has been pushed back to sometime in 2017.  :mrgreen:
Sad but will probably be true. It's been 4 F*CKING YEARS since announcement, and they said they started working on it right after Warband, so in 2010. 6. F*CKING. YEARS.
COME THE F*CK ON TALEWORLDS, I'M ACTUALLY MAD, NOT EVEN PLAYIN FAM

I'm just mildly amused by the amount of people who don't seem to have anything else on their hands. There's a Bulgarian expression that's difficult to translate, but would literally state something like "wait out one's waiting". You use it when you get tired of waiting for something, and you just do something else instead.
Too long a time has passed, and too many times have we been through the whole "ermahgerd reles gaem aleardy11!" thing. I'm certainly looking forward to the game, but it can come out tomorrow or next century for all the difference it'll make. Life goes on, and there's more important things to do than hold one's every breath for Bannerlord.
Go play other games. Re-watch some favourite movies. Read a book. Or write one. Go for a walk in the rain. Do masturbation exercises to increase your endurance. Just find something better to do than *****ing pointlessly. Thanks.

Masturbation exercises for endurance do seem kinda pointless.

As for those who complain that Bannerlord takes too much time, well, making a RPG-RTS mix with a brand new engine from scratch does seem like something that requires a lot of time.

Envious_Elazul said:
This thread has way too many "i want everything right now" -persons. Just chill.

Ehm yeah 6 years of development.
This Topic exists since 2012, i am registered since 2012, but yes I want it right now cause I am so impatient.

Lumos said:
I'm just mildly amused by the amount of people who don't seem to have anything else on their hands. ....

:facepalm:

I believe the problem is not that the game is in development for 6 years

or that the average time between blogs is 68 days and lately even longer.

the problem is that we were more or less promised a blog "in the coming weeks" and still have nothing.

SenorZorros said:
I believe the problem is not that the game is in development for 6 years

or that the average time between blogs is 68 days and lately even longer.

the problem is that we were more or less promised a blog "in the coming weeks" and still have nothing.

1. My anwser was related to his comment that we are all so impatient.

2. The Time between the DevBlogs is crazy but better than nothing.

3. And yes you are right.

You should all know by now not to expect anything anyone promises over the internet, especially taleworlds. Even armagan said they needed to do more blogs, and then there were none for months after that. Hardly anyone was surprised.

Just do something else, or if you don't visit this forum other than for bannerlord info, find something else on the forum to make your clicks worthwhile. If you actively seek getting hyped about a video game that doesn't exist in any tangible form yet then you're an idiot who deserves to be disappointed time and time again.

Lumos said:
I'm just mildly amused by the amount of people who don't seem to have anything else on their hands. There's a Bulgarian expression that's difficult to translate, but would literally state something like "wait out one's waiting". You use it when you get tired of waiting for something, and you just do something else instead.
Too long a time has passed, and too many times have we been through the whole "ermahgerd reles gaem aleardy11!" thing. I'm certainly looking forward to the game, but it can come out tomorrow or next century for all the difference it'll make. Life goes on, and there's more important things to do than hold one's every breath for Bannerlord.
Go play other games. Re-watch some favourite movies. Read a book. Or write one. Go for a walk in the rain. Do masturbation exercises to increase your endurance. Just find something better to do than *****ing pointlessly. Thanks.
I agree. I'm trying to do these type of things. lol  :iamamoron:

SenpaiHinds said:
You should all know by now not to expect anything anyone promises over the internet, especially taleworlds. Even armagan said they needed to do more blogs, and then there were none for months after that. Hardly anyone was surprised.

Just do something else, or if you don't visit this forum other than for bannerlord info, find something else on the forum to make your clicks worthwhile. If you actively seek getting hyped about a video game that doesn't exist in any tangible form yet then you're an idiot who deserves to be disappointed time and time again.

Yeah you are right. Maybe we all should download the Sayazn Mod in the meanwhile.  :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom