Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
kuauik said:
more like they find out that the game is peace of crap and not working as intended and dont know what to do now :fruity:

"It's been 3 years...3 years of solid graft... and the godamn HORSES still don't work! It's MOUNT and Blade for ****s sake! What are we gonna do Ipek?!!"

jacobhinds said:
In all fairness, the reasons those exist is so that the base game can be sold at a lower ESRB rating. It's illegal for a developer to provide free content which is more explicit or violent than the original product. If taleworlds did this I'd be perfectly fine with it, as long as the price was justifiable (less than £2).
I mean of course you could just have your base game be assigned an M or AO rating and call it a day, but considering it's speculated that a T rated game will get more sales than an M or AO rated game it's a pretty smart move to cut out the gore content and turn it into a DLC for a low price, thus still attracting all audiences.

I don't think there's any specific law, but any content a producer produces gets rated along with the "entire product". A lot of films in this country (because we have friggin' ten thousand degrees of rating) go up in rating on DVD because somebody makes a **** joke in the postcommentary or something. If a company put out unrated content for free as part of rated content, they could probably end up getting sued.

Ah yes I was going to ask that as well but forgot. I actually think it being ''illegal'' is bull****, they might get sued for it, but there's no guarantee the suers would win considering I don't even think there's anything directly stating that cut out content could or couldn't be provided for free.

Srry if this has been posted b4 but does anyone know what the specs to run might be?

I'ma cri if I can't have many fit male bodies running around on the map with ultra settings

Gandalf_Gandalfian said:
Srry if this has been posted b4 but does anyone know what the specs to run might be?

I'ma cri if I can't have many fit male bodies running around on the map with ultra settings

They said that they are trying to optimize the game as much as possible.

MithrellaS said:
If they could just make one blog just one for the moment. But nah nothing.

I have noticed that TW haven't tweeted a single thing for (I think) over a week.  I wonder what they're up to....(ominous music)

Does anyone know how much time and effort does it take to make one of these blogs? I mean, is it THAT time consuming that they can't make one every 1-2 months? Hell, a picture with a footnote from time to time would suffice to keep general interest going...

Yabloko said:
Does anyone know how much time and effort does it take to make one of these blogs? I mean, is it THAT time consuming that they can't make one every 1-2 months? Hell, a picture with a footnote from time to time would suffice to keep general interest going...

How about a-

'Hey guys!

Sorry to have to announce this but we are unable to release blogs regularly, as Armagan once stated we would be. It's been really hectic here at TW and there simply isn't time we can allocate to staff to put them together. Sorry if this has dampened your enthusiasm for the game and please be assured we are working as hard as we can!'

That took me less than a minute and is basic manners. Apparently something that's completely absent at TW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom