Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 13 - Weekending

Users who are viewing this thread

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm;">Greetings ye faithful and thank you for coming to read the, somewhat belated, thirteenth of our here Bannerlord blogs. As promised, we're giving a rundown of what we showed at the PC Gamer Weekender (video below) in March, with some added detail, guided by the questions we received on the forums. Thanks to everyone who got involved whether directly asking questions or just discussing in general!</p>
<p><iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bbrnPtybNd4" frameborder="0" width="560" height="370"></iframe></p></br> Read more at: http://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/15

Abdelazem Khaled said:
SenorZorros said:
I really like living in a country that allows online payment with one's debit card without having to use an additional service :smile:
And How do you do That online Payment !!?? ✋
well... it only exists in the Netherlands. the banks all decided they wanted to stimulate online banking so they have made a system called ideal that can do this. my guess is that in other countries you should check steam for the best option. paypall is fairly free and pretty international so I guess that might be the best option for you but don't take my word for it.

thanks for the blog update!
but I got question for somethings about demo play...
about AI tatics, you said,

quote from blog 13 :
The battle we engage in demonstrates how some of that behaviour translates to the battlefield. Ecarand, as the defender, takes position on the high ground and waits for us to act. Since the onus is on us to attack, as the aggressors, he is happy to hold the hill. However, some lords may choose to play aggressive, even as the defender. In the demo, Ecarand roundly trounces a group of our archers but only charges in when recognises that vulnerability.

but sorry to say, that Ecarand reactions are nothing as Tactical or Cautious.
you said he "only charges in when recognises that vulnerability", but when in other demo play, Ecarand charges his cavalry in to bunch of well positioned foot-soldiers. and at least it's not a flank attack or hit-and-run maneuver.  he just wasting all of his cavalries for single useless attack, and it doesn't make sense if you keep saying AI's using Tactics. 

another demo-play looks same on these part.
in that moment, Ecarand's cavalries are making heavy casualties to players archers, but no re-grouping after first charging
then all of cavalries scattered and killed one by one.

if you say that Ecarand guy had "I Hate Cavalry!" or "I Hate Horses!" trait,
well, then I'll give Clap for you. but, if it isn't...

I hope that part should be enhance when it releases..

keep it a good work!

+ sorry for my bad english  :oops:

my bet is on incomplete ai+easy mode.
it is common knowledge that almost any game demonstration is given in easy mode simply because how hard it is to play a game while giving a talk

Can you write more blogs please ... You write 4 blogs each year✋?? and It's very hard to us ... and Please Tell us The date of releasing .. would it be That in 2016 ? or not✋

SenorZorros said:
Abdelazem Khaled said:
SenorZorros said:
I really like living in a country that allows online payment with one's debit card without having to use an additional service :smile:
And How do you do That online Payment !!?? ✋
well... it only exists in the Netherlands. the banks all decided they wanted to stimulate online banking so they have made a system called ideal that can do this. my guess is that in other countries you should check steam for the best option. paypall is fairly free and pretty international so I guess that might be the best option for you but don't take my word for it.
Thank you ?

SenorZorros said:
it is common knowledge that almost any game demonstration is given in easy mode simply because how hard it is to play a game while giving a talk
they used cheats last time lol

Dest45 said:
SenorZorros said:
they used cheats last time lol

I noticed that as well ^^ I believe it's something they decided to do after dying on their other demo playthrough hehe. You can clearly see the character regaining a bunch of health, and that the damage to player is raaaather low :smile: All good for demonstration though!

Hi, new to this forum. I was wondering if a thread exists to make comments, suggestions, or on-my-knees-grovelling about Bannerlord. Because there are some things in Warband that annoyed the crapola out of me that I'd love to shamelessly complain about.

FlippyCat said:
Hi, new to this forum. I was wondering if a thread exists to make comments, suggestions, or on-my-knees-grovelling about Bannerlord. Because there are some things in Warband that annoyed the crapola out of me that I'd love to shamelessly complain about.
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,249537.0.html

it sounds like it will only be a early relies sounds like main game is only coming out in its full form next year.

you said he "only charges in when recognises that vulnerability", but when in other demo play, Ecarand charges his cavalry in to bunch of well positioned foot-soldiers. and at least it's not a flank attack or hit-and-run maneuver.  he just wasting all of his cavalries for single useless attack, and it doesn't make sense if you keep saying AI's using Tactics. 

Not mentioning the facte that the AI did let all his foot soldier looking at the massacre from the top of the hill. He was not cautious, he was paralysed of fear and let his cavalry die before moving :').

Can The Character sit in The game .. Or it will remain Standing all time !!?
Can The Character walk in The game .. Or It will remain running all time !!? ✋

Abdelazem Khaled said:

They can. In the PCGamers Weekender video you can see the main character sitting in a tavern.

someone in depth of my heart says taleworlds want surprise us, and give use bannerlord very soon when we even not think.

mike56 said:
Abdelazem Khaled said:

They can. In the PCGamers Weekender video you can see the main character sitting in a tavern.
Ahaa ... Ok ?

Back
Top Bottom