Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 1 - Hairy Artists

Users who are viewing this thread

<p>Fans of the Mount&Blade series and passing readers, this blog is intended as a source of insight to our world of game development and the TaleWorlds family. Our offices are a series of rooms on a long corridor. Each room physically hosts a different team with a different focus, mirroring our actual team based development structure. This week's blog will discuss the artists' team, known to us as artist takimi (Turkish).</p></br> Read more at: http://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/2

Hi,
I am big fan of Mount and Blade since (almost) the beginning. The first version I've played was free until lvl 6 and it had "dark knights" storming in out of the blue. Is  there a chance to visit the office? :grin:

So i'm in Istanbul right now, but I won't make it to Ankara.
Great developer post. I know is time consuming, but please make as many as possible postings about MB II and the game development process.

twdd_artist_jobs_whiteboard.png

:wink:

FrisianDude said:
Thaeris said:
Adorno said:
A developers blog. Excellent!

Bannerlord_12.jpg

Speaking of proportions, are the hands and feet and of that man outrageously large, or is his head outlandishly small?
Feck, I didn't notice this nor the horsemane before someone mentioned they were flawed. Now it glares at me. >:I

Certainly the mane doesn't look good, but I don't see anything wrong with the proportions of the man's body.

Styo said:
I'm a bit curious about this picture.
twdd_artist_incubator.png
Are we going to be able to send birds out to spot/scout on the campaign map? Or this this just a drawing to troll us forum minions?

is that the new map view on screen in the back? :grin:

I would love a 3 way battle.

Picturing a lord noticing 2 enemy lords of different factions fighting against eachother, almost at the end of their battle both weakend. Then he rushes in with his troops and sweeping both of them off the battlefield for more glory and the chance to capture both lords as a hostage.

@ Dev team and Lusty, Great job guys. You're all amazing :grin:

The hair looks lovely, just don't go for the full animated hair-do a la Witcher 1 or we'll all be in the **** with battle sizers set anything over 20.

It indeed is a binary message to us... when decoded, it reads: &#339;

When we google it, we get to this page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C5%92

It is used in the modern orthography for Old West Norse and is used in the International Phonetic Alphabet to represent the open-mid front rounded vowel. In English runology, œ is used to transliterate the Runic letter odal ᛟ Runic letter othalan.svg, and so œ is sometimes called œthel, oethel or ethel (from ēðel 'estate, ancestral home').

Old Norse was spoken from 8th century to the 14th century (about). Of course this means that Bannerlord is set between those years.

Back
Top Bottom