Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 1 - Hairy Artists

Users who are viewing this thread

<p>Fans of the Mount&Blade series and passing readers, this blog is intended as a source of insight to our world of game development and the TaleWorlds family. Our offices are a series of rooms on a long corridor. Each room physically hosts a different team with a different focus, mirroring our actual team based development structure. This week's blog will discuss the artists' team, known to us as artist takimi (Turkish).</p></br> Read more at: http://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/2

FrisianDude said:
twdd_wb_bl_comparison_hair_fix.png

Oh wow, that wip picture looks amazing. Hope you don't mind I quoted it here, no intention of taking away views from the blog, but I like to be able to show what I'm talking about :razz: That BL fellow looks really realistic. Massive amount of details (and the cheek looks bumpmapped?)
Quote away! Of course it has normal mapping... even the Warband map does. The main improvements of the face are in texture quality, shaders, art quality, polygon count, lighting and general engine niceness.

Ubsilon Xeforian Cioss said:
That nose. :3
It is... quite a nose.

Trevty said:
Yeah, the difference is incredible.

Will these be weekly features or will they be more infrequent?
Probably not weekly but certainly regular.

Varadin said:
Lusty has some talent for writing , good job Mr Lusty  :mrgreen:
<3 you too

Holy ****, a new board. You just broke the divine world order!

Cool pics, though. And amazing writing, of course. :razz:

So. Can we have a year to put on this game?

But allover the pictures we have had up until now are great. It already looks like it is 10 times better from a graphics point of view. Look forward to a look at your coding group(s). That one should answer our questions about game mechanics.

But as the first replier said, are you the Doctor or a time traveler?

Captain Lust said:
The blog was written in 1970 by an old blind pilgrim wearing fox pelts, shaved onto the back of a dog. I just dug up the dog and typed it up, stealing the credit.

That makes sense.

Back
Top Bottom