Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Original Soundtrack Release

Users who are viewing this thread

Bannerlord_OST.png

Greetings warriors of Calradia!

We are delighted to announce the release of the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Original Soundtrack. It offers two discs with a total of 61 original recordings!

The first disc contains 31 tracks ranging from the Bannerlord Theme to recordings used during Combat and Campaign gameplay. They are grouped by culture and similarity and were composed by Periscope Studios.

Hawking Jareed, by Periscope Studios

The second disc contains 30 Tavern tracks composed by Ensemble Galatia. They include 6 exclusive short introductions to the Calradian cultures that are not available in the game.

Fire, Sun and Moon, by Ensemble Galatia

While you have been able to listen to most of the included tracks during your Bannerlord playthrough, you can now relax your mind with the help of the Vlandian Vielle or get energized alongside a Sturgian Tagelharpa directly through the Steam Library.

We would also like to take this opportunity to express our gratitude to the composers for producing music that helps breathe life into the world of Calradia. It transfers us into the land of strict nobles, harsh battles, and cheerful tavern folk.

Finally, we would like to thank you, our community, for being part of the journey and we hope that you enjoy listening to the tunes as much as we do.

You can find the Soundtrack on Steam.

It will be released on other platforms like Spotify in the future as well.

Hi @Dejan & @Piconi can we get an update on the timeframe this could be coming to spotify please?

I need that Battania theme on loop in my playlist!
I just thought of that a week ago too!
In my dissappointment that it isn't on Spotify led mere here. I guess there still is hope :grin:
Update please!
In the meantime @Rubinsaw, Glysisvallur by Bards of Skaði satisfies my medieval music itch quite well, but I want more!

HI Guys,
The release of the Bannerlord Original Soundtrack is a momentous occasion for fans of the game and enthusiasts of medieval-inspired music alike. From the thunderous battle anthems to the haunting melodies of exploration, every track encapsulates the epic journey and rich tapestry of the game world. The attention to detail and the immersive quality of the music truly elevate the gaming experience to new heights. This soundtrack is not just a collection of songs; it's a sonic adventure that transports listeners straight into the heart of the Bannerlord universe.

Last edited:
Hi Guys,
When was the original soundtrack for Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord released, and where can I listen to or purchase it?

I just thought of that a week ago too!
In my dissappointment that it isn't on Spotify led mere here. I guess there still is hope :grin:
Update please!
Yeah I have been curating some playlists on spotify and recalled this post by the community lads
It will be released on other platforms like Spotify in the future as well.
@Dejan @Piconi sorrry for the double tag but please can we receive some update on this guys? Any news is good news!

HOW ABOUT someone with talent (not me) create a YouTube Screen saver ! That's a long video, about 6 - 10 hours long that a person can play when they're doing something else. It stops TVs & Media sites from timing out and turning off .. power saving BS. I use one all the time.

You can add all this great music with fantastic screen shots etc. Especially add the Warband tune, that's very haunting and appealing. I'm currently running a LOTR one . .sweet.

Back
Top Bottom