Most memorable moment you had in MM

Users who are viewing this thread

Most memorable bad time: came back from a 6 week break to find the 1er in ruins (Awful, awful times - as it was such a fun regiment and I really did have high expectations of coming back to a clan continuing to prosper and not in a decline.)

Most memorable good time: TK'd a whole line in a 92nd LB got perm banned for it (I was a noob and to be honest a professional troll back then, but man was it funny :oops:)

lolSid said:
Most memorable bad time: came back from a 6 week break to find the 1er in ruins (Awful, awful times - as it was such a fun regiment and I really did have high expectations of coming back to a clan continuing to prosper and not in a decline.)

Most memorable good time: TK'd a whole line in a 92nd LB got perm banned for it (I was a noob and a massive troll back then, but man was it funny :oops:)

Sid you bad boy :grin:

Lcatt said:
TheBlackVampire said:
In 2010 , M&M was called mm mod, I played on 22nd_MM_Server or sth like this, Lcatt was on this roof of La Hayne Sainte and powned ~10 guys.
That was purely epic!With this hot white austrian uniform.....
Good times, gooood times..
I'm going to cry in my corner while I remember all the good things about old MM now.  :cry:

Edit: Tarias you suck ;P

Love you too.

Finishing top of my team as 95th. If i remember right 6 were melee in the same round.
563ECED27ACA95B1634AF1079842244B42E0FC10

There are lots of things I remember, but the one I find the most entertaining to me.. hmm

Was when we attended a Friday linebattle, and a line of 20 of us were shooting at targets from long range, obviously missing everything. Then I proceeded to land 3 hits in a row with a pistol, and started complaining about nobody else hitting anything (although we never expected to hit a single thing) fun times.

Ohhh, memorable moments... I could make a list of these moments to fill a entire page... But the most memorable ones, hmm...

Pre MM-Waterloo ->

Being last one alive against 3 lancers and 4 curacciers, and beating them just with a bayonet :smile:

Oh, and in the old trenches map retreating back to the 'city' behind the trences and killing 6 enemies when i was last one left, including Lcatt.

Post MM-Waterloo ->

One training with the (old) 92nd where i kept leading my company into suicidal charges... On TS: RUN RUN, KEEP RUNNING! DON'T GET SHOT! WE'RE THERE! NOW FIRE AND CHARGE! :')

^ I remember the last one.. Shoep and his running tactic. Later on it became quite a popular amongst all the regiments. Anyhow, nice to see you're still around, Shoep.

Yeah fun to see you back here Shoep! :smile:

But it wasn't just a a single time. It was like all the time when you commended  :grin: The Shoep-running-tactic(probably known under other names too) still seems to be a very valued tactic amongst some regiments.

Shoep said:
Ohhh, memorable moments... I could make a list of these moments to fill a entire page... But the most memorable ones, hmm...

Pre MM-Waterloo ->

Being last one alive against 3 lancers and 4 curacciers, and beating them just with a bayonet :smile:

Oh, and in the old trenches map retreating back to the 'city' behind the trences and killing 6 enemies when i was last one left, including Lcatt.

Post MM-Waterloo ->

One training with the (old) 92nd where i kept leading my company into suicidal charges... On TS: RUN RUN, KEEP RUNNING! DON'T GET SHOT! WE'RE THERE! NOW FIRE AND CHARGE! :')

Aye that goes by many names now. The first time i ever used it i think was Waterloo (not positive) but i definately used it in the linebattle the week after Waterloo. Led a line of around 14-16 men against around 50 and with the scream of

'Suicidal Welshman Charge' mixed with 'God Wills It' we managed to kill all 50 and just one man remained.

The Suicidal Welshman bit then stuck for quite a while, only just shifted it haha. But that was the first time id ever seen that 'tactic' used on the battlefield, the 52nd lads thought i was bloody mad.

A little while back me and some members of the 3e joined the public lb and became line infantry.
It wasn't very clear who would lead, but eventually someone(I believe a canadian) start commanding.

He had to leave after 1 round, sadly. And so there was a big confusement: Who leads the simbirsky? The chat was spammed, random people came into the ts channel, and then some of the 3e start shouting: Duuring leads! But I didn't have a mic at the time, but I had to do something. So I held my musket above my head and by god, a line was made. I finally managed to move us up a hill, when the map changed  :lol:

Next round, even better. Nootjeee, a girl, yes, a real one, leaded us; she moved us unsupported over a river, where we got shot at by artillery and skirmishers. She panicked and almost start crying, until I typed in chat: RETREAT! SIMBIRSKY! FULL RETREAT! and thereby saved some guys and the flag.

Good times, good times  :mrgreen:

Once, before a Lb Was live ( It was the saturday one a few months back) me and my Personal Ramrodder rode our mighty artillery steed across the map to the enemy spawn, where the enemy lines we're practicing firing. We deployed our cannon point blank from the flank of the 5thkgl, loaded and fired. I Decimated their entire line, think it was 17 kills. Needless to say, the 5thkgl was not as entertained as I was.
Still, I had a damned good time.

I think it was with 77y, me and a couple of boys from it, all members of the arty unit ( incl. myself ) got about 5 of them cannons into the battle :grin: Than we did a volley of arty, 5 cannons.. Was awesome! :grin:

I spent an entire round by just derping around a friendly piper and protecting him from enemy horses and infantry, killed like five guys doing it.
Then some random enemy dragoon rode up to our group and shot him on full gallop. There were like 10 people and he hit the piper. Shot him the second he made his shot and killed the bastard.
It was just all so comical I couldn't help but laugh.  :razz:

That reminds me of the time I was a French lancer, vs the British, on the sarranid town map.

I charged right at them, I didn't expect to live, and typed STRAIGHT AT THEEEEEM!!  :grin:

There was a bagpiper, and a big group of people surrounding him. Must have been 10-15 people. They all looked at the piper so they didn't spot me. I charged, stabbed, killed the piper and rode on. The entire server went DA FUUUUUUUCK  :lol:
I bumped into a tree 10 seconds later and got shot, but it didn't matter for I couldn't stop laughing.

That 84e/92nd charge was sexy.

My best moment was on House 1, on offical, i defended my cannon with a butterknife getting 11 kills :wink:

Back
Top Bottom