Most memorable moment you had in MM

Users who are viewing this thread

Megaberna

Sergeant Knight
Hey guys.

I was wondering what was your most memorable moment you had since you play MM.

One time the 92nd and the 84e (while in the linebattle against the4pp) lined up together and made an awesome bayonet charge against the enemies line.

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vcbgAoyNsM
and go to 7:20

It was epic :wink:

I have to admit, yesterday at the LB, the 2e and 7de had so much fun playing together and cracking jokes and the last round were our regiments cleaned up the rest of the enemy was so much fun  :mrgreen:

Damn, stop rubbing it in Cow.
But my most memorable moment must have been on the last Tuesday Linebattle when I got a 200-yard uphill headshot. :grin:

Waterloo event...i say it all the time however it was a great event.

Apart from that most Saturday Linebattles always great to get appraising feedback and to have 1-2 hours of pure tactical fun, always a laugh, especially yesterdays.

Apart from that depends on the time, but MM_offcial can always be a laugh when people actually come together to do teamwork and eventually pull through.

I think for me, is 1 of these 3, either when you get an insane score, think my best has been 44 on battle. Or when I kicked Akame 3 times in 1 duel (sorry, but I am proud of it XD). Or when you get your regiment on admin horses, make a column, and teleport people into the column :razz: it equals deadness, piss funny as well. probs the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Not my best moment, but Yesterday I got sniped, from the other side of the map on Radnom-large map. The evil bastard got a headshot on me within the first minute of the round

The "pre-Waterloo time" because of the cool maps and because the teamwork was a lot better without all the stupid regiments which plays for themselves. Often the admins commanded the whole team.

Pre-Waterloo was quite cool yes, but it wouldn't have been fun in the long run.

Waterloo was quite fun, but Wavre must been the top for me. Ended up commanding the 92nd for almost the whole event which was over all really good.

Danik Golovanov said:
The "pre-Waterloo time" because of the cool maps and because the teamwork was a lot better without all the stupid regiments which plays for themselves. Often the admins commanded the whole team.

Ah yes... the teamkilling at the beginning of a round with no admins around. The reloading while walking/on horseback. Not dieing by one shot from a musket. The bugged hat. Being able to select your equipment. Grenade spamming in Forest Pallisade. Lovely :3

Everytime Donald and I act like homosexuals towards eachother on the official battle server. Love you Donald.

In 2010 , M&M was called mm mod, I played on 22nd_MM_Server or sth like this, Lcatt was on this roof of La Hayne Sainte and powned ~10 guys.
That was purely epic!With this hot white austrian uniform.....

One linebattle actually fairly recently:
The 19te was marching along minding it's own business when smack, Munro wipes out half the regiment in one fell swoop. We pretty much freaked out as we started taking fire from two directions, and every time someone took over the command he would be shot within seconds; eventually we were whittled down to around 4 or 5 guys. Us survivors routed towards a nearby hill, only to see an enemy line appear over the crest. As they opened fire on us, enemy cav descended upon our rear...

Also the time we got completely ambushed and surrounded by three Russian lines, emerging simultaneously over the surrounding hills to our front, left, and right, and witnessing our entire regiment slaughtered to a man in a matter of seconds.

These moments of sheer panic and desperation are what I play MM for. :grin:
(They also make me feel some degree of pity for my men when I play total war games :razz:)

Talii said:
Not my best moment, but Yesterday I got sniped, from the other side of the map on Radnom-large map. The evil bastard got a headshot on me within the first minute of the round

Pretty strange, I remember yesterday on either OFFICIAL or US someone got shot literaly at the start o the round on trenches...

Well Ide have to say it was when I slaughtered the 00th with the rest o my regiment as meatshields  :lol:,I always wonder what the other guys are saying  in their teamspeak when were in combat  :?:

In my time in the yorks i was known as the bullet magnet (every regiment has one (though most of them arent LtCol XD)

In a private linebattle we were marching in collum up a hill and after the enemy fire a medium range volly i said in TS "i cant believe im still alive!" imediately after which i was pistol sniped by an officer behind their main line

Helixrider said:
Well Ide have to say it was when I slaughtered the 00th with the rest o my regiment as meatshields  :lol:,I always wonder what the other guys are saying  in their teamspeak when were in combat  :?:

Wonder no more! 

Here are the 00th's last 171 matches from start to finish with unedited teamspeak :

http://www.youtube.com/user/OnlyBadNewsDotCom/videos

Good luck Sir!

Having just started playing the mod a bit, it has to be when I was charging forwards towards about 4 people with another person. They fire a volley, I take a hit and my friendly dies. I draw my gun up, fire while running and kill someone, bayonet the closest person and pick up his sword, and then finish off by killing the other two, by chambering one of them and then the other teamkilled him, my chamber sword comes down and slashes his face :razz:

TheBlackVampire said:
In 2010 , M&M was called mm mod, I played on 22nd_MM_Server or sth like this, Lcatt was on this roof of La Hayne Sainte and powned ~10 guys.

Yeah, it was a bit see-through... loved that.
Lcatt raging atme in mm mod was fun too...  :3

Maboobs said:
Having just started playing the mod a bit, it has to be when I was charging forwards towards about 4 people with another person. They fire a volley, I take a hit and my friendly dies. I draw my gun up, fire while running and kill someone, bayonet the closest person and pick up his sword, and then finish off by killing the other two, by chambering one of them and then the other teamkilled him, my chamber sword comes down and slashes his face :razz:
Mabons, next time tell me when you are playing.
Don't be a sneaky git. O:

TheBlackVampire said:
Good times, gooood times..
I'm going to cry in my corner while I remember all the good things about old MM now.  :cry:

Edit: Tarias you suck ;P

Back
Top Bottom