More than a little creepy

Users who are viewing this thread

reithe

Recruit
well now, here i was, after sacking the unknown area with minimal losses, i proceeded to hunt down the remnants of the black legion, and after fighting the right eye i discovered, to my surprise that darkness believed that kilop was a woman, and elderly one at that. a few days later i happened across left leg, my force of elite archers took him down in short order, and after the battle i got another message, this time from kilop, declaring that he would propose to darkness, if only she wasn't a lowborn woman. never figured lesbian cross dressers would feature in a mount&blade mod  :lol:

reithe said:
well now, here i was, after sacking the unknown area with minimal losses, i proceeded to hunt down the remnants of the black legion, and after fighting the right eye i discovered, to my surprise that darkness believed that kilop was a woman, and elderly one at that. a few days later i happened across left leg, my force of elite archers took him down in short order, and after the battle i got another message, this time from kilop, declaring that he would propose to darkness, if only she wasn't a lowborn woman. never figured lesbian cross dressers would feature in a mount&blade mod  :lol:
Ive noticed the same thing but never thought of it that way. All i know is the dialogs got mixed up and they would call men women. I have to admit though that is funny.

MaChaoShu said:
i bet its cause the dialogs are still at default, not changed yet :lol:
I'm not sure because sometimes people would complain but my character would say very good as if they were speaking good about some one. Like one time my companion was talking about one person then when i click to continue he's complaining about a totally different companion.

Wu-long said:
I reported that already rofl
Doesn't matter because it actually catches my attention rather then just skipping through like normal. I'll be like okay i dont need you... (character says very good) Huh? but he was complaining about kilop why the heck did i say very good.

Back
Top Bottom