MP More Maps! (I know, I know)

Users who are viewing this thread

I know its not easy to make more maps, but honestly having a plan to release a new map every 3 months or so can keep a game alive when otherwise it will definitely get boring and irrelevant.

And since Taleworlds pushed the release date back 6+ years... they should focus on keeping this one alive!

I know its not easy to make more maps, but honestly having a plan to release a new map every 3 months or so can keep a game alive when otherwise it will definitely get boring and irrelevant.

And since Taleworlds pushed the release date back 6+ years... they should focus on keeping this one alive!
They are working on several maps atm. The next few should come in the next months, which is fine i guess since they just released several siege maps. (pre EA release)

Last edited:
I hope they make it so the terrain on the map indicates which map we'll be fighting in. I know they have this already but too many times I've fought in the exact same location but different maps. Also for sally outs it would be nice to see the castle or city in the far distance.

I hope they make it so the terrain on the map indicates which map we'll be fighting in. I know they have this already but too many times I've fought in the exact same location but different maps. Also for sally outs it would be nice to see the castle or city in the far distance.
??? you realise you are in the multiplayer section

They shouldn't work on new MP maps at least not yet. Instead they should work on scene-making modding tools and let the community take some weight off their shoulders. All they have to do then is either let the players choose the maps or choose the maps themselves. They should work on balance or the bs class system if ANYTHING. But I'd rather they focus on SP.

They shouldn't work on new MP maps at least not yet. Instead they should work on scene-making modding tools and let the community take some weight off their shoulders. All they have to do then is either let the players choose the maps or choose the maps themselves. They should work on balance or the bs class system if ANYTHING. But I'd rather they focus on SP.
I dunno in which dream paradise you live in. A scener (artist) wont make an engine tool (coder). So if they already have the sceners (from sp) they might aswell finish the 8 maps they started working on.

On a sidenote the tools already exist, since 5-6 years.

Back
Top Bottom