Moderation Team Roster, Roles and Structure

Users who are viewing this thread

@Ra'Jiska decided to step down from his post. Thank you once again for being part of the moderation team!

We're searching for a modding section moderator that will focus on the Bannerlord boards and collaborate with the team to bring improvements to that section. Please drop me a private message if you're interested.

Dear, Management & Moderators

I was directed to this thread to apply for the volunteer position of section-moderator for “The Fields of Valor – Multiplayer”. It is my understanding that you are not currently seeking out new applications for this specific section at this time, however I figured I would throw my hat into the ring in advance in case something was to arise in the future.

The TaleWorlds forum is a place of love, hate, disagreement, agreement, and butter. When it comes to the Fields of Valor – Multiplayer section, there is more disagreement and butter then many of us would deem appropriate at times. I am frequently active here and see that my fellow North Americans like to make a lot of waves and stir up some emotions and release their frustration through the power of text. Sometimes it is appropriate, but more often it is not. There should always be an outlet to explain and express your vexation or censure if it is kept civil and professional. I would like to be the person that is able to hear out both sides of an argument and allow for it to retain its civility and ensure it does not get out of hand. Arguments are healthy and constructive so long as they remain in this form I have stated previously.

Currently I am a leader in the North American community for Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord and have great relationships with many of the notable and active clans on the NA side. We can interact with one another and communicate clearly and concisely what it is we have issues with and resolve them professionally. I like to think that I am a bringer of peace in a way; solving issues is a hobby of mine and I enjoy resolving disputes whether it is on the forums, in my own clan, or a dispute between two opposing communities. I have held the position of server-administrator for Holdfast: Nations at War’s Official Servers, NA & EU from 2017-2019. I am proud to say that I hosted the first War of Rights Community Event in 2016 which helped to create a beautiful video to lure in potential customers for the company “Campfire Games” when they were only just getting started and needed to reach out to a larger player-base. In addition, I was previously a moderator on the Orion-Entertainment Network forums, a company that creates various projects for Bohemia Interactives Arma 3.

If I were accepted, my mission statement would be the following: “Creating a safe and productive atmosphere for constructive discussions that help to aim at bettering the progress of the general direction of Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord, while facilitating a friendly environment for everyone, regardless of nationality or belief.”

I do hope that you potentially consider me for this position when it becomes vacant. Thank you for reading over my application.

Warmest Regards,

Christopher R.

Last edited:
Dear, Management & Moderators

I was directed to this thread to apply for the volunteer position of section-moderator for “The Fields of Valor – Multiplayer”. It is my understanding that you are not currently seeking out new applications for this specific section at this time, however I figured I would throw my hat into the ring in advance in case something was to arise in the future.

The TaleWorlds forum is a place of love, hate, disagreement, agreement, and butter. When it comes to the Fields of Valor – Multiplayer section, there is more disagreement and butter then many of us would deem appropriate at times. I am frequently active here and see that my fellow North Americans like to make a lot of waves and stir up some emotions and release their frustration through the power of text. Sometimes it is appropriate, but more often it is not. There should always be an outlet to explain and express your vexation or censure if it is kept civil and professional. I would like to be the person that is able to hear out both sides of an argument and allow for it to retain its civility and ensure it does not get out of hand. Arguments are healthy and constructive so long as they remain in this form I have stated previously.

Currently I am a leader in the North American community for Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord and have great relationships with many of the notable and active clans on the NA side. We can interact with one another and communicate clearly and concisely what it is we have issues with and resolve them professionally. I like to think that I am a bringer of peace in a way; solving issues is a hobby of mine and I enjoy resolving disputes whether it is on the forums, in my own clan, or a dispute between two opposing communities. I have held the position of server-administrator for Holdfast: Nations at War’s Official Servers, NA & EU from 2017-2019. I am proud to say that I hosted the first War of Rights Community Event in 2016 which helped to create a beautiful video to lure in potential customers for the company “Campfire Games” when they were only just getting started and needed to reach out to a larger player-base. In addition, I was previously a moderator on the Orion-Entertainment Network forums, a company that creates various projects for Bohemia Interactives Arma 3.

If I were accepted, my mission statement would be the following: “Creating a safe and productive atmosphere for constructive discussions that help to aim at bettering the progress of the general direction of Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord, while facilitating a friendly environment for everyone, regardless of nationality or belief.”

I do hope that you potentially consider me for this position when it becomes vacant. Thank you for reading over my application.

Warmest Regards,

Christopher Ridley
Wrong post to post on, and aren't you the racist guy from NA?

Thank you for your interest in joining the moderation team.

It may be of some interest to you that the section moderators are commonly recruited from the Subforum ranks and manage an entire section of the forum, hence the name section moderator. Since you've expressed particular interest in the Fields of Valour, which is a subforum rather than a section, you may have misconceived the role you applied for. You can read up on the glossary in the OP, where detailed information regarding the forums moderation roles can be found.

However, we are not looking to recruit additional moderation staff at this time.

Hello there!
Where can I complain on a moderator's actions such as favoritism, supporting of flaming trolls, their toxic behavior, off-topic spamming and etc?

Back
Top Bottom